Thread: 3 Point Fund Raiser

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default 3 Point Fund Raiser

Last week @ragincajunsmbb was in the country for donations now we are Every 3-pointer we make will help fight Cancer! #3pointchallenge #coachesvscancer #americancancersociety @americancancersociety @coachesvscancer https://t.co/JxgzQRVunu

With this pledge, you donate to cancer research a certain amount for every 3 pointers the Cajuns make between now and the end of the regular season.

Default Re: 3 Point Fund Raiser

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Last week @ragincajunsmbb was 3️⃣ in the country for donations now we are 6️⃣ Every 3-pointer we make will help fight Cancer! #3pointchallenge #coachesvscancer #americancancersociety @americancancersociety @coachesvscancer https://t.co/JxgzQRVunu

With this pledge, you donate to cancer research a certain amount for every 3 pointers the Cajuns make between now and the end of the regular season.
    Note I am not sure why the attached link does not work. I accessed it via the Ragin Cajun Hoops Twitter account.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Basketball Re: 3 Point Fund Raiser

So we made a few dollars in MoanRow

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    So we made a few dollars in MoanRow
    We hit 9 threes in the game so hopefully we did. 2 bucks from me on every one made so at least 18 dollars were raised to fight cancer yesterday. Another guy who participates here told me he was donating 4 dollars per three pointer made. If he did, that would be 36 more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    We hit 9 threes in the game so hopefully we did. 2 bucks from me on every one made so at least 18 dollars were raised to fight cancer yesterday. Another guy who participates here told me he was donating 4 dollars per three pointer made. If he did, that would be 36 more.
    I'm donating $1/. There's 9 more.

Cajuns are ranked 8th!
    http://3pointchallenge.org/college/

Geez, good on Florida huh

Nice! Thanks for sharing

UL Basketball Re: 3 Point Fund Raiser

Just don't check out the Norm Stewart promo (#2)...I'm warning you!

As of today, Cajuns are in 8th place nationally with $1332 raised to fight Cancer.