_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: UL Sports on TV Calendar

Ragin' Cajuns UL Sports on TV Calendar

Figured this needed it's own thread.

Here is how to subscribe to it on iPhone.

On an iPhone from settings, accounts & passwords, add account, other, add subscribed calendar, and paste the link below. Let me know if it works or not. I made this calendar a couple of years ago basically just for my wife and I to share. It takes a good bit of work, so I thought others might as well get to use it too.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar...blic/basic.ics

Preview of the calendar

Default Re: UL Sports on TV Calendar

FYI, I only have softball listed through the end of February for right now. I'll add more games over the next few days.

Nice work.
    Thanks.

Oh man, this is a dream come true. Every year I would print out the schedule online and transfer it to my daily calendar. Thanks for doing this! I know it took a lot of hard work. Geaux Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Figured this needed it's own thread.

Here is how to subscribe to it on iPhone.

On an iPhone from settings, accounts & passwords, add account, other, add subscribed calendar, and paste the link below. Let me know if it works or not. I made this calendar a couple of years ago basically just for my wife and I to share. It takes a good bit of work, so I thought others might as well get to use it too.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar...blic/basic.ics

Preview of the calendar
    RE:The "preview of the calendar", Is that your personal calendar or can I access that on my iPhone? I was able to set up the calendar so that it will send me notifications and to click on the date to see the daily games but I would love to have access to that calendar type to view and also print out. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    RE:The "preview of the calendar", Is that your personal calendar or can I access that on my iPhone? I was able to set up the calendar so that it will send me notifications and to click on the date to see the daily games but I would love to have access to that calendar type to view and also print out. Thanks again!
    OK, never mind I found the webpage link on the other thread thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    Nice work.
    Thanks.
    So it works for you?
    You can see the calendar on your phone?

Blog Entries

So it works for you?
    You can see the calendar on your phone?
    I can, loud and clear . . . and I have a Windows Phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I can, loud and clear . . . and I have a Windows Phone.
    Sweet!!!

Works for me too. Waiting patiently to receive a notfication this sat😀

Bump

Mannnnnn this is a dream come true. If I merge it into my main Google calendar, I won't get changes/updates. Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    Mannnnnn this is a dream come true. If I merge it into my main Google calendar, I won't get changes/updates. Correct?
    That's correct, but it can be listed as a separate calendar, which is how you would want it. You can overlay the calendars by showing both at the same time.

That's correct, but it can be listed as a separate calendar, which is how you would want it. You can overlay the calendars by showing both at the same time.
    My deal is, I need to be able to say, "Ok Google, what's my calendar for March 3?" and have my calendar say, "Jesse's weekend, LA BB vs Little Rock" so I see the intersection of the two (especially during baseball and softball, to plan when I can bring my kids).

Merging yours into mine is perfect for that.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    My deal is, I need to be able to say, "Ok Google, what's my calendar for March 3?" and have my calendar say, "Jesse's weekend, LA BB vs Little Rock" so I see the intersection of the two (especially during baseball and softball, to plan when I can bring my kids).

Merging yours into mine is perfect for that.
    You have an Android if I remember correctly. Inside the calendar app, you can have multiple calendars shown at the same time. It assigns different colors to them. I would think the Google Assistant would read all of them. I've never tried with mine. I'll test it out. I don't really use the assistant. I just look stuff up myself.

You have an Android if I remember correctly. Inside the calendar app, you can have multiple calendars shown at the same time. It assigns different colors to them. I would think the Google Assistant would read all of them. I've never tried with mine. I'll test it out. I don't really use the assistant. I just look stuff up myself.
    I just tested it and it shows me everything going i have on all calendars. So you should not need to import my calendar into yours.

If you do that, it'll only import the way it is today. Which is not fully updated. I only have softball on calendar through 2/25, still waiting on the network for BB games in Houston, I'll add the SBC basketball games as we know who we are playing, etc.

I just tested it and it shows me everything going i have on all calendars. So you should not need to import my calendar into yours.

If you do that, it'll only import the way it is today. Which is not fully updated. I only have softball on calendar through 2/25, still waiting on the network for BB games in Houston, I'll add the SBC basketball games as we know who we are playing, etc.
    OK. I'll have to go back and import it as its own calendar.

Worked perfectly! Seperate calendar (subscribed) and Google assistant shows the entries. Google must've gotten their act together on this issue since I tried it last.

This is awesome Dre. Really appreciate it.

This is a screen shot off my TV here in Plano Texas for LHN through Frontier Communications. Enjoy!!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Heads' up Dre: Women's BB today (Sat) is at 1, not noon.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast