Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: At 19-3, Cajuns are starting to turn some heads

Default Re: At 19-3, Cajuns are starting to turn some heads

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    It is hard to not be impressed. Wished they had beat Ole Miss. I think that win would have grabbed people's attention.
    Was at that Ole Miss game & we looked very competitive. Indeed, we had a 12 point lead late in the first half. Hit a scoring lull for a while ending the 1st half & into the 2nd. We made a nice run to get back close when we got hit with a technical that seemed to deflate us. Would've been a nice win & probably should've done it.

Thanks! That was a nice read

Wow!
    Check out #2.

Awesome read

Wow. He really nailed it.

Nice mention! Sweet 16...wouldn't that be something

Continued steady play combined with this publicity only enhances our image and future recruiting...combine this with recent television post "showing LOUISIANA some love" to a national viewing audience LOOMS LARGER THAN MOST REALIZE...just saying. Coaches and teams goal remains "ONE GAME AT A TIME" focus and all of us should be solidly behind them!

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Just got home from a long weekend trip, and watching our ideal opponent ASU leading WSU Cougars with about 12 minutes to go in the game.

On Jay Walker's Twitter feed, he noted that the most recent college basketball bracketology by ESPN had us as a 12 seed beating a #5 seed Kentucky and getting to the Sweet 16.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    On Jay Walker's Twitter feed, he noted that the most recent college basketball bracketology by ESPN had us as a 12 seed beating a #5 seed Kentucky and getting to the Sweet 16.
    Mannnnnn, I want this so bad for these guys. I almost can't even enjoy the run for fear they'll trip up in NOLA.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    Mannnnnn, I want this so bad for these guys. I almost can't even enjoy the run for fear they'll trip up in NOLA.
    I wonder if they are feeling some anxiety or if the coaches are conststantly on them about staying focused...one game at a time, one half at time... The pressure and expectations are building with all this talk.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    I wonder if they are feeling some anxiety or if the coaches are conststantly on them about staying focused...one game at a time, one half at time... The pressure and expectations are building with all this talk.
    Mike Murphy talked about this with Dave Schultz this morning. Murphy said Thursday game is most important of year since it is next game. Schultz said BS as this is most important game- period. Murphy responded that regardless of what happens Thursday we have to get ready for Georgia Southern on Saturday. I really believe the staff and team has that one game at a time mentality which limits the pressure and expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    The last ESPN Bracketology was 2/1. It had us as a 12 playing Kentucky. It was updated this morning. It still has us as a 12, but now playing Wichita State...in Boise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Mike Murphy talked about this with Dave Schultz this morning. Murphy said Thursday game is most important of year since it is next game. Schultz said BS as this is most important game- period. Murphy responded that regardless of what happens Thursday we have to get ready for Georgia Southern on Saturday. I really believe the staff and team has that one game at a time mentality which limits the pressure and expectations.
    As usual...Dave was being a douche in his response to Coach Mike...totally unprofessional...

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    As usual...Dave was being a douche in his response to Coach Mike...totally unprofessional...
    I know some of you guys need that morning sports fix, get cleansed. W&J.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    The last ESPN Bracketology was 2/1. It had us as a 12 playing Kentucky. It was updated this morning. It still has us as a 12, but now playing Wichita State...in Boise.
    http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...l/bracketology

Jerry can keep this one. LALAF?

6-17 lafayette got five votes in coaches poll according to espn?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast