_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2pm Start Time Saturday, (7:15 Thursday)

Default 2pm Start Time Saturday, (7:15 Thursday)

Hopefully we take care of business on Thursday night and we have a good crowd on Saturday.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: 2018 verbal commitments

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    Hopefully we take care of business on Thursday night and we have a good crowd on Saturday.
    Once again, good attendance at basketball can help football on a recruiting weekend. A strong enthusiastic crowd in the Dome on Saturday afternoon will make a good impression on recruits. If you are mostly a football fan but only go to one basketball game a year, Saturday would be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Once again, good attendance at basketball can help football on a recruiting weekend. A strong enthusiastic crowd in the Dome on Saturday afternoon will make a good impression on recruits. If you are mostly a football fan but only go to one basketball game a year, Saturday would be a good one.
    I have 4 season tickets for basketball and travel to some of the games I know what a good crowd and a weak crowd can do for the atmosphere. I've been trying to get everyone I know out to the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    The 2pm start time won't help

Is there a reason for the early start time?

RcL8 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    The 2pm start time won't help

Is there a reason for the early start time?
    I think it was said that it has something to do with the women's reunion. The men's game is before the women's Saturday

VObserver is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

You people and your excuses. Saturday at 2 opens a window of opportunity for lots of folks who want to bring young kids to a game. It should be a great crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    You people and your excuses. Saturday at 2 opens a window of opportunity for lots of folks who want to bring young kids to a game. It should be a great crowd.
    Exactly, what about the large section of people who can never ever make it at 7?

I hope you're right. Unfortunately it keeps me out Saturday.

Looking forward to the Thursday night game

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

DaddyCajun's Family will be there!

I'm actually excited about the start time.

Blog Entries

Hey guys, can we move the MBB discussion out of the recruiting thread please? As people read the board first thing this morning and see new post under recruiting, it's a little confusing to read talk about the 2pm game time Saturday.

Absolutely no excuse for students not being there. Pack the Dome!

Default Re: 2pm Start Time

Greeks are poring in Twitter that they are taking their chapters to the game. Very encrusting sign and should be mandatory in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Greeks are poring in Twitter that they are taking their chapters to the game. Very encrusting sign and should be mandatory in my opinion.
    Damn, I was whining about the lack of Greeks just this past week. Perhaps Maggard's been checking this site.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    I hope you're right. Unfortunately it keeps me out Saturday.

Looking forward to the Thursday night game
    2:00 keeps me out also for kids Biddy Basketball game, unfortunately. But - my 6 season tickets will all be used. Not hard to give these away this year!

I distinctly remember the last time we had an enormous crowd for a basketball game in the Cajundome. There were well over 9,000 people there for a game vs WKU. It was on a Saturday at 2pm.

The only time we had over 9000 for WKU was a Wednesday night ESPN game. It was in 2003. Patrick Sparks broke our hearts by hitting an off balance three with a minute left as the shot clock was expiring.

Lmao 😂

That's me and my family.

Clutch0364 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    The only time we had over 9000 for WKU was a Wednesday night ESPN game. It was in 2003. Patrick Sparks broke our hearts by hitting an off balance three with a minute left as the shot clock was expiring.
    I think he is talking about the ESPN2 game against WKU in 2014. Game was at 3 and had 5K in attendance.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast