_ _ _ _
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 verbal commitments

Default Re: 2018 verbal commitments

Clutch0364 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by STLMOCAJUN View Post
    Previously committed to Memphis. Very good get.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    Previously committed to Memphis. Very good get.
    That gives us at least 3 HS OL in this class. I believe they still would like to sign one JC Offensive Tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    That gives us at least 3 HS OL in this class. I believe they still would like to sign one JC Offensive Tackle.
    Excellent news. This is a major area of need. Can any of these Freshman start next year?

Clutch0364 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

You can never have enough big boys on both sides of the ball.

Blog Entries

Here's another that visited this weekend!

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Man I like Garner one hell of a lot on video.....

Here's another that visited this weekend!

Tall DB I like it

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Excellent news. This is a major area of need. Can any of these Freshman start next year?
    Sooo... these croots good enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    One thing that stuck out to me.....SPEED! Some of the plays he is running across the field to run people down and make the tackle. Also....maybe a little bit of Tillman in him?? He seems pretty good at punching the ball out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    My understanding is they would like to RS all these freshmen in this class. But you never know what will happen in the fall. I hear Marks could move inside for Hunt and Hunt to RT. Wade is also an option at T or G, but my understanding is they are still trying to land a JC OT.

Blog Entries

Garner has the best "wow" factor Ive seen in a DB video this year. Tylan Knight has the best overall. Dude is amazingly talented on both sides....earned his Mississippi 6A POY.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Garner has the best "wow" factor Ive seen in a DB video this year. Tylan Knight has the best overall. Dude is amazingly talented on both sides....earned his Mississippi 6A POY.
    Garner replaces McGee, Knight is coming in as an athlete. It will be interesting to see how they use him or positions as a true freshman.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Garner has press corner ability...

Everyone having fun yet? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    It's all good man, difference of opinion. I disagree with the "look at me" generation. Social media has given these guys a false sense of their self worth and it's up to the adults in their lives to check them. They play football, they arent fighting for their country over seas. It's a game.
    We can blame it on social media...but look at what's going on right here in this thread...not trying to insult anyone...but we've got quite a few grown adults tracking players tweets and everything else surrounding them...and others paying money to get information on what these kids are thinking and doing...I think there are plenty of things that all point to molding these athletes behavior...

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Sooo... these croots good enough for you?
    As I said, I will withhold comment until recruiting is done. But yes, a guy with an offer from Memphis instead of Milsaps sounds good. We will see what happens.

Garner has press corner ability...
    No joke. This kid looked liked he was offsides on a few plays, he gets so close to the WR. He ain't scared !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    No joke. This kid looked liked he was offsides on a few plays, he gets so close to the WR. He ain't scared !!
    He has the goods....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    We can blame it on social media...but look at what's going on right here in this thread...not trying to insult anyone...but we've got quite a few grown adults tracking players tweets and everything else surrounding them...and others paying money to get information on what these kids are thinking and doing...I think there are plenty of things that all point to molding these athletes behavior...
    The difference today is Social Media. The money has always been involved in recruiting with boosters paying athletes, buying cars and giving their parents jobs. Kids have always been molded by money and special favors for family members and friends. Going as far back to the death penalty at SMU, athletes and parents were molded and motivated by gifts and favors. There was no times of innocence when it comes to recruiting.

Social media has simply elevated the coverage of college football recruiting for athletes and fans alike. Instead of waiting for an athlete's commitment to come out in a local newspaper article, now the athlete can now use social media as a means to announce their decisions. College football coaches, fans, parents, other athletes and high school coaches are following these athletes on Social Media. Take a look at what the UL staff was tweeting out today, it's all part of selling your program and allowing other recruits, parents and fans to see what is happening in your program.

Social Media my help mold an athletes behavior, good or bad. But 7-on-7 Football All-Star Teams has become far worse of a negative influence in molding these athletes behavior.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast