Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22
Results 421 to 427 of 427

Thread: 2018 verbal commitments

  1. #421
    Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    6,909

    Default Re: 2018 verbal commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    We had 18 schollys to offer and I believe we signed 14....we missed out on 3 big time Defensive Tackles and a Offensive Left tackle. We have signed a very capable group of prospects and filled out critical needs on the defensive edge and at linebacker...stay tuned because they are not done for this year.
    We signed 16 and did have 18 available. Coach said we are not done so I expect Cajuns sign a couple of other players who may qualify from JUCO come May. Last year, they signed a guy two weeks before fall practice started.

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,786

    Default Re: 2018 verbal commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    We signed 16 and did have 18 available. Coach said we are not done so I expect Cajuns sign a couple of other players who may qualify from JUCO come May. Last year, they signed a guy two weeks before fall practice started.
    If we lose a few players after spring ball do we get those schollys back and can sign people in may with said schollys

  3. #423
    Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    6,909

    Default Re: 2018 verbal commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    If we lose a few players after spring ball do we get those schollys back and can sign people in may with said schollys
    Don't think so. You can only sign 25 a year and the previous staff designated 7 of their guys as 2018 signees.

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    9,373
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018 verbal commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Don't think so. You can only sign 25 a year and the previous staff designated 7 of their guys as 2018 signees.
    You can sign Blue Shirts towards the next class in August after he uses the last 2 for 2018.

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,786

    Default Re: 2018 verbal commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Don't think so. You can only sign 25 a year and the previous staff designated 7 of their guys as 2018 signees.
    I want hud to be ay my funeral so he can let me down 1 more time

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    271
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018 verbal commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Would make me feel better as well .. wish SLCC would have a football club could stash a few players there LOL
    SLCC don't have a club football team to stash players but I have a football program & I plain on speaking with the AD just have to make time www.southernprepathletics.com

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •