_ _ _ _
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Basketball RPI

RcL8 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    Here's a really good article for your perusal.

https://www.midmajormadness.com/2018...-payton-marlin
    That was an awesome read. Thanks for sharing

Default Re: Basketball RPI

Quote Originally Posted by RcL8 View Post
    That was an awesome read. Thanks for sharing
    Didn't realize GA State is on a 9 game winning streak. Should be a heck of a game on Thursday.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Didn't realize GA State is on a 9 game winning streak. Should be a heck of a game on Thursday.
    It has the chance to be a very competitive game. Note, don't be surprised if the Panthers start out strong as they will be stoked with a full gym spurring them on. Our guys just need to withstand the early run and make it a game by halftime. Hopefully our depth then becomes a factor in the second half. I also would not be surprised that when the struggle for our guys comes some on here will comment on the game thread that we can't play well when it counts or some other negative comments. I know we won't be there but I hope that we don't sell them short when following on Thursday. If you are tempted to do that, remember what happened at UTA.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    It has the chance to be a very competitive game. Note, don't be surprised if the Panthers start out strong as they will be stoked with a full gym spurring them on. Our guys just need to withstand the early run and make it a game by halftime. Hopefully our depth then becomes a factor in the second half. I also would not be surprised that when the struggle for our guys comes some on here will comment on the game thread that we can't play well when it counts or some other negative comments. I know we won't be there but I hope that we don't sell them short when following on Thursday. If you are tempted to do that, remember what happened at UTA.
    Great post, as usual. I'm especially confident that our depth will be the key again this game.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Basketball Re: Basketball RPI

So I'm still not worried. I'm confident that we're going to be bringing home a victory from both Ga schools.

Good post Mike. I kind of feel the same way. History this season supports this view. We have been a very good 2nd half club this year and I think that is a result of our depth. I wish this game was at the Cajun Dome, but at least it will be good for them to experience a hostile crowd. I hope we can come away with a win.

Excellent article and great publicity once again for our program!

Iowa giving #4 Michigan State a game on ESPN. 55-53 Spartans with 17 minutes left in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by cjntgr View Post
    Iowa giving #4 Michigan State a game on ESPN. 55-53 Spartans with 17 minutes left in the second half.
    WOW! This is s good one...

93 - 91 with 32 seconds left in the game.

Great article!

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    93 - 91 with 32 seconds left in the game.
    Iowa goes "pallbearer" and lets us down in the end 96-93.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    We can still lose this conference mathematically and our next 4 gams are against #2 and #3 on the road and #4 and #5 next...don't think we will blow it but not out of the relm of possibility
    +1 Gotta stay focused

We can still lose this conference mathematically and our next 4 gams are against #2 and #3 on the road and #4 and #5 next...don't think we will blow it but not out of the relm of possibility
    We win tomorrow night and i don't see much of a chance of us losing the conference title. There is always a chance but that's what makes tomorrow night that much more important.

It's simple.

If we lose tomorrow night, it's a race.

If we win tomorrow night, it's over.

It's simple.

If we lose tomorrow night, it's a race.

If we win tomorrow night, it's over.
    Agreed. But at this point we still have games against numbers 2,3,4,5 consecutively. A loss tomorrow night could make it nteresting.

If we win tomorrow night, we have a three game lead plus tie tiebreaker.

It's over.

Agreed. But at this point we still have games against numbers 2,3,4,5 consecutively. A loss tomorrow night could make it nteresting.
    Cue up the pain train from 2014 baseball season and take care of business.

RcL8 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

If we win tomorrow night, we have a three game lead plus tie tiebreaker.

It's over.
    WHEN we win***

These kids are on a mission

Man - I sooo wish this game was in the Cajundome... It would be rockin'!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast