Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Results 101 to 118 of 118

Thread: Basketball RPI

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Youngsville, LA
    Posts
    1,183

    Default Re: Basketball RPI

    Make them come inside for points. No jumpers and three pointers.


  2. #102
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,305

    Default Re: Basketball RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Play our game - our D - start to finish - Cajuns will be fine. Somebody will step up from 3... great thing is we never know who it will be. As long as the refs let them play basketball, I think they are in for a surprise in that somebody can slow down Demarcus.
    We will have to shoot well from the perimeter. GSU is almost strictly a zone team. If we penetrate and kick out, we have to knock them down.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    lafayette
    Posts
    11,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Agreed. But at this point we still have games against numbers 2,3,4,5 consecutively. A loss tomorrow night could make it nteresting.
    And now it's interesting

  4. #104
    ZoomZoom's Avatar
    ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,108

    Default Re: Basketball RPI

    Next person to bring up making it as an at large needs to share their weed with us all.


  5. #105
    basinbear's Avatar
    basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri City, TX.
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Next person to bring up making it as an at large needs to share their weed with us all.
    Yup.....

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Harker Heights, TX
    Posts
    4,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Next person to bring up making it as an at large needs to share their weed with us all.
    No one who seriously thought there was ever anything more than a zero percent chance of us earning an at-large berth had any understanding of how things work anyway.

  7. #107
    ZoomZoom's Avatar
    ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    No one who seriously thought there was ever anything more than a zero percent chance of us earning an at-large berth had any understanding of how things work anyway.
    So given those who didn't, you're telling me there's a chance to fire one up....😂😂😂.

    You know there are some out there.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    19,665
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Basketball RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Next person to bring up making it as an at large needs to share their weed with us all.
    A current data post.

    I think every moonshot suggestion was UL running out of GAs in the championship game and no other regular season losses.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    8,990

    Default Re: Basketball RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    A current data post.

    I think every moonshot suggestion was UL running out of GAs in the championship game and no other regular season losses.
    It still wouldn't have happened so there is no need to keep hashing it out.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    19,665
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Basketball RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    It still wouldn't have happened so there is no need to keep hashing it out.
    No one ever said it would.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    8,990

    Default Re: Basketball RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    No one ever said it would.
    Umm, yeah they kind of did. That is the point you were JUST referencing wasn't it?

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    19,665
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Basketball RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Umm, yeah they kind of did. That is the point you were JUST referencing wasn't it?
    No, it was asked rhetorically and answered emphatically but never predicted.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    8,990

    Default Re: Basketball RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    No, it was asked rhetorically and answered emphatically but never predicted.
    I've seen several people on this site in recent days suggest that if we won out in the regular season but lost in the conference finals that we would receive an at large bid.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    19,665
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Basketball RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I've seen several people on this site in recent days suggest that if we won out in the regular season but lost in the conference finals that we would receive an at large bid.
    I think they were asking not declaring.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •