_ _ _ _

Thread: Chelsea Lotief?

Default Chelsea Lotief?

I noticed Chelsea Lotief is still on the Ragin' Cajun roster according to ragincajuns.com. Is this accurate?

Default Re: Chelsea Lotief?

I've been asking this question for weeks. If she is still on the team good luck to her and the rest of our Ladies. Without the fall ball being played who knows who is on our team other than seeing the names on the Cajun web site.

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

We'll see soon enough. Who knows, she could flourish under different coaching. Not a shot at former coaches, but it happens. Look at Bustle's players under Hud.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    We'll see soon enough. Who knows, she could flourish under different coaching. Not a shot at former coaches, but it happens. Look at Bustle's players under Hud.
    My guess is she never sees the field again. But ... who knows?

Blog Entries

I hope she hangs in there, Lord knows she has been through a whole lot lately.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    My guess is she never sees the field again. But ... who knows?
    Why not she was the best left hand hitter we had on the team. She's fast and has just as much talent as anyone not named DJ, Aleah Gremillion or Comeaux.

Blog Entries

I hope nothing but the best for Chelsea.

Especially production wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Why not she was the best left hand hitter we had on the team. She's fast and has just as much talent as anyone not named DJ, Aleah Gremillion or Comeaux.
    Don't remember her hitting much. Would love to see her kill it.

If she is still on the team and plays, will her parents come out and support her and the program? Inquiring minds want to know!

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I wish Nothing BUT the BEST for Chelsea! I also hope the best for her family. I hope cooler heads prevail and ALL understand that the Program is for no one person or group! Coaches, players and Fans before and after US have and WILL make this program great! Know IT!

We have changed two coaches this year as much joy as the two previous coaches have given me I'm moving on to Glassco and Napier not looking back except to smile at our success. Whom ever they carry on their rosters I will support and I refuse to worry about who comes out and support them because if you are wearing Louisiana or what ever the uniform of the day is I got your back.

We have changed two coaches this year as much joy as the two previous coaches have given me I'm moving on to Glassco and Napier not looking back except to smile at our success. Whom ever they carry on their rosters I will support and I refuse to worry about who comes out and support them because if you are wearing Louisiana or what ever the uniform of the day is I got your back.
    *except cultist who sue the univ *

Clutch0364 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

You were able to tell that from her 2 hits in 5 Ab's? I hope she does great but there has been nothing up to this point that would say she is great.