_ _ _ _
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Chelsea Lotief?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    OAK RIDGE, NC
    Posts
    3,870

    Default Chelsea Lotief?

    I noticed Chelsea Lotief is still on the Ragin' Cajun roster according to ragincajuns.com. Is this accurate?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lafayette, La
    Posts
    809

    Default Re: Chelsea Lotief?

    I've been asking this question for weeks. If she is still on the team good luck to her and the rest of our Ladies. Without the fall ball being played who knows who is on our team other than seeing the names on the Cajun web site.


  3. #3
    ZoomZoom's Avatar
    ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,137

    Default Re: Chelsea Lotief?

    We'll see soon enough. Who knows, she could flourish under different coaching. Not a shot at former coaches, but it happens. Look at Bustle's players under Hud.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette LA
    Posts
    8,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    We'll see soon enough. Who knows, she could flourish under different coaching. Not a shot at former coaches, but it happens. Look at Bustle's players under Hud.
    My guess is she never sees the field again. But ... who knows?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,074
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Chelsea Lotief?

    I hope she hangs in there, Lord knows she has been through a whole lot lately.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lafayette, La
    Posts
    809

    Default Re: Chelsea Lotief?

    Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    My guess is she never sees the field again. But ... who knows?
    Why not she was the best left hand hitter we had on the team. She's fast and has just as much talent as anyone not named DJ, Aleah Gremillion or Comeaux.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    19,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Chelsea Lotief?

    I hope nothing but the best for Chelsea.

    Especially production wise.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette LA
    Posts
    8,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Why not she was the best left hand hitter we had on the team. She's fast and has just as much talent as anyone not named DJ, Aleah Gremillion or Comeaux.
    Don't remember her hitting much. Would love to see her kill it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,991

    Default Re: Chelsea Lotief?

    If she is still on the team and plays, will her parents come out and support her and the program? Inquiring minds want to know!


  10. #10
    DaddyCajun's Avatar
    DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Da Cro
    Posts
    5,824

    Default Re: Chelsea Lotief?

    I wish Nothing BUT the BEST for Chelsea! I also hope the best for her family. I hope cooler heads prevail and ALL understand that the Program is for no one person or group! Coaches, players and Fans before and after US have and WILL make this program great! Know IT!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lafayette, La
    Posts
    809

    Default Re: Chelsea Lotief?

    We have changed two coaches this year as much joy as the two previous coaches have given me I'm moving on to Glassco and Napier not looking back except to smile at our success. Whom ever they carry on their rosters I will support and I refuse to worry about who comes out and support them because if you are wearing Louisiana or what ever the uniform of the day is I got your back.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    We have changed two coaches this year as much joy as the two previous coaches have given me I'm moving on to Glassco and Napier not looking back except to smile at our success. Whom ever they carry on their rosters I will support and I refuse to worry about who comes out and support them because if you are wearing Louisiana or what ever the uniform of the day is I got your back.
    *except cultist who sue the univ *

  13. #13
    Clutch0364's Avatar
    Clutch0364 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Youngsville
    Posts
    5,158

    Default Re: Chelsea Lotief?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Why not she was the best left hand hitter we had on the team. She's fast and has just as much talent as anyone not named DJ, Aleah Gremillion or Comeaux.
    You were able to tell that from her 2 hits in 5 Ab's? I hope she does great but there has been nothing up to this point that would say she is great.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •