Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ragin Cajun Facilities page on web site updated!

Default Ragin Cajun "Facilities " page on web site updated!

Look like they heard us. Only criticism I have is they posted pics of Russo Park while it was still under construction. They need to go back now and take new pics. It also officially shows seating capacity at the park at 4,650. If we averaged 5k a game last year why would they not have built it bigger?

Default Re: Ragin Cajun

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    Look like they heard us. Only criticism I have is they posted pics of Russo Park while it was still under construction. They need to go back now and take new pics. It also officially shows seating capacity at the park at 4,650. If we averaged 5k a game last year why would they not have built it bigger?
    Paid attendance at 5K. Which is what everyone else does as well. Actual attendance was well below that number.

basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Ragin Cajun "Facilities " page on web site updated!

Good deal.....

Much improved.

There could be more pictures added for the exterior & aerial shots of the Cajundome, Russo Park and Cajun Field, etc.

Blog Entries

Default Facilities

Cool deal

Nice quick fix but they can do a lot better than that with product they already have access too. Certainly hope this isn't the final product.

Wishfully thinking here...but our weight room would literally be world class if a firewall wasn't necessary and we could have glassed up the wall looking into the IPF! My god would that place have been magnificent!

I know recently someone in the baseball department had someone go out there again with a drone camera to get some new footage or Russo. Apparently, there will be some awesome baseball hype video(s). They could use shots from that footage on the webpage.

Default facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    I know recently someone in the baseball department had someone go out there again with a drone camera to get some new footage or Russo. Apparently, there will be some awesome baseball hype video(s). They could use shots from that footage on the webpage.
    There is a you tube video that shows the completed Russo Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Nice quick fix but they can do a lot better than that with product they already have access too. Certainly hope this isn't the final product.
    They can do a much better job of this. Examples. Some of these pictures are still old, like the IPF, with only 1 old picture. There are no pictures of the exterior of the facilities, so you don't really have a feeling about the facilities look like. Soccer and T&F have pictures of athletes and not so much the facilities. The APC pictures are good, but more are needed to capture the whole interior of the building including the NFL players wall. The CajunDome has 3 pictures of the court only. No pictures in the lobby area on UL basketball or an exterior shot of the Dome or some of the great features of the facility. Only 2 pictures of Cajun Field from when we played Southern several years ago. This needs a lot more effort to showcase our facilities. And while upgrading, how about some pictures of the main campus as well. Last I checked, these athletes are students too. We have a beautiful campus. How about a creating something similar on campus and have a link to that here? Let's showcase the University of Louisiana to whoever comes looking.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    They can do a much better job of this. Examples. Some of these pictures are still old, like the IPF, with only 1 old picture. There are no pictures of the exterior of the facilities, so you don't really have a feeling about the facilities look like. Soccer and T&F have pictures of athletes and not so much the facilities. The APC pictures are good, but more are needed to capture the whole interior of the building including the NFL players wall. The CajunDome has 3 pictures of the court only. No pictures in the lobby area on UL basketball or an exterior shot of the Dome or some of the great features of the facility. Only 2 pictures of Cajun Field from when we played Southern several years ago. This needs a lot more effort to showcase our facilities. And while upgrading, how about some pictures of the main campus as well. Last I checked, these athletes are students too. We have a beautiful campus. How about a creating something similar on campus and have a link to that here? Let's showcase the University of Louisiana to whoever comes looking.
    No arguments from me. Like I said, and you know as well, this material is available already. In a week you could literally have this to a whole other level; so I am hoping this is a beginning and not an end.

CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajun tom View Post
    There is a you tube video that shows the completed Russo Park.
    Found an aerial one under construction but not completed which would be nice. This was the walk-through from a tailgater for the first home game of 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UVJxpnjiyE

That video should be on the UL web site

Default Ragin Cajun Facilities page on web site updated!

That video should be on the UL web site
    No, IMO, we need something more professionally done. We are showcasing our facilities. Put our absolute best foot forward on this.

I agree

I agree
    Me too. We indisputably have one of the best facilities in the country, so we need to spend a few more bucks to highlight it professionally.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Me too. We indisputably have one of the best facilities in the country, so we need to spend a few more bucks to highlight it professionally.
    We need to spend a few bucks to knock down the eye sore, the Cox Communications building, in front of it the APC.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    If UL athletics is truly our window to the world, shouldn't the world see our best? What's the old saying, "you only have one chance to make a first impression". Let's stop blowing that first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    We need to spend a few bucks to knock down the eye sore, the Cox Communications building, in front of it the APC.
    That building isn't going anywhere.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    That building isn't going anywhere.
    Not with the newfound need.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast