_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I got 50 bucks on

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    I Have 4 season tickets and brought my niece with us for the kids get in free under 11. When I walked over to the box office to get her pass, the lines were so long I just used my student ID to get in and let her use my season ticket. But when I walked unlllaway they didnt scan my student ID, so I don't know if they were counted
    Kids got in free under 11? Too bad that wasn't a weekend I have my boys. I only have 2 more weekend games I get to take them to this season.

basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Box office lines are insane, should be close to 6k
    Karnak? Is that you? 😆

Default Re: I got 50 bucks on

The crowd was bolstered in part by the "Take a kid to the game" promotion. Hopefully the kids had such a good time they'll bug their parents to do it again.

Also, excellent social media presence this week. Kudos to the folks responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    The crowd was bolstered in part by the "Take a kid to the game" promotion. Hopefully the kids had such a good time they'll bug their parents to do it again.

Also, excellent social media presence this week. Kudos to the folks responsible.
    How many saw all the kids swarming the court after the game, with the team giving them high 5's, etc.? Way cool. Did I also see them handing out red/white balls?

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    How many saw all the kids swarming the court after the game, with the team giving them high 5's, etc.? Way cool. Did I also see them handing out red/white balls?
    Yes, kids got a free "Ragin' Cajuns" basketball as supplies last. This big kid as he was walking out ran into a girl pushing a cart of deflated ones and picked one up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2