Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Results 101 to 112 of 112

Thread: Official Visits

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,976

    Default Re: Official Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    How's basketball treating y'all?
    😆😆😆😆😆

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Posts
    1,974
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    One of their leading scorers, Jalen Harris, left the team a couple of weeks ago but since he wasn't a team player according to their posters, it wouldn't have much affect.

    http://csnbbs.com/thread-838391.html

    Their posters know what they're talking about.

    http://warrennolan.com/basketball/20...Conference-USA
    That is A+ sarcasm!!!

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    One of their leading scorers, Jalen Harris, left the team a couple of weeks ago but since he wasn't a team player according to their posters, it wouldn't have much affect.

    http://csnbbs.com/thread-838391.html

    Their posters know what they're talking about.

    http://warrennolan.com/basketball/20...Conference-USA
    Seems their basketball knowledge is as deep as their baseball knowledge. Deep as a July snow drift in Bunkie.

    Cut them some slack, they're occupied keeping their dog warm this week.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South & East of Cajun Field
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Official Visits

    Is it possible we could get a JUCO signing before midnight tonight? I'm reading across the street that in order to participate in spring practice, JUCO transfers need to sign by midnight tonight. Is that actually the case?


  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South & East of Cajun Field
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Official Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    That is A+ sarcasm!!!
    Sarcasm was one of the few courses in which I wasn't required to take the final exam.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Youngsville
    Posts
    4,996

    Default Re: Official Visits

    Ark state got a good one today in Kirk Merritt


  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South & East of Cajun Field
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Official Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    Ark state got a good one today in Kirk Merritt
    Troy folks seem pumped about a grad transfer they got from Louisville, Traveon Samuel.

    http://csnbbs.com/thread-840181.html

    https://247sports.com/player/traveon-samuel-19929

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Youngsville
    Posts
    4,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Troy folks seem pumped about a grad transfer they got from Louisville, Traveon Samuel.

    http://csnbbs.com/thread-840181.html

    https://247sports.com/player/traveon-samuel-19929
    Everyone getting better will make it that much sweeter when we beat them.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Opelousas, LA
    Posts
    1,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    Ark state got a good one today in Kirk Merritt
    Lock up the women in Jonesboro.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South & East of Cajun Field
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Official Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    Lock up the women in Jonesboro.
    Yeeeah, where did I hear that name? A&M?

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,744

    Default Re: Official Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    Lock up the women in Jonesboro.
    Jock itch is rough

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Opelousas, LA
    Posts
    1,437

    Default Re: Official Visits

    I would have had pause if Merritt would have been one of our signees. He is a multiple offender and with the current MeToo emphasis he is a community perception liability stAte cannot afford. Another example of taking talent over character.


Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •