Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Kendall Johnson Jr

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    8,803
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Kendall Johnson Jr

    Former STM and Nevada DB Kendall Johnson Jr has enrolled at UL and will play for the Ragin Cajuns as a graduate transfer. We should hear about several others soon.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,791

    Default Re: Kendall Johnson Jr

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Former STM and Nevada DB Kendall Johnson Jr has enrolled at UL and will play for the Ragin Cajuns as a graduate transfer. We should hear about several others soon.
    Will these grand transfers count towards the 16 Napier plans on signing

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Former STM and Nevada DB Kendall Johnson Jr has enrolled at UL and will play for the Ragin Cajuns as a graduate transfer. We should hear about several others soon.
    Can this kid play? Was he a starter for Nevada?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    393

    Default Re: Kendall Johnson Jr

    Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    Can this kid play? Was he a starter for Nevada?
    Yes and Yes

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    5,402
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Kendall Johnson Jr

    instant injection of talent !!! Great way to boost the 2019 class


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lafayette,LA
    Posts
    3,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    Can this kid play? Was he a starter for Nevada?
    He went up against Gabe Fuselier in NOLA if I'm not mistaken. Gabe did have the better day but KJ can play.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,791

    Default Re: Kendall Johnson Jr

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    instant injection of talent !!! Great way to boost the 2019 class
    He is a grad transfer and can play right away

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    5,402
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Kendall Johnson Jr

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    He is a grad transfer and can play right away
    I meant success in 2018 would be the seeds to the class of 2019 class

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,791

    Default Re: Kendall Johnson Jr

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    I meant success in 2018 would be the seeds to the class of 2019 class
    Ahh my mistake

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    5,402
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Kendall Johnson Jr

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Ahh my mistake
    np bro, the cold has my brains on slow motion too!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Youngsville
    Posts
    112

    Default Re: Kendall Johnson Jr

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Will these grand transfers count towards the 16 Napier plans on signing
    I have the same question.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    Can this kid play? Was he a starter for Nevada?
    He was a starter his sophomore and junior year. Was not listed on two deep chart prior to this past season and decided to not play last year.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    8,803
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Kendall Johnson Jr

    Quote Originally Posted by mgv6260 View Post
    I have the same question.
    They count against your 85 scholarships. They don't count as "initial counters".

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    393

    Default Re: Kendall Johnson Jr

    Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    He was a starter his sophomore and junior year. Was not listed on two deep chart prior to this past season and decided to not play last year.
    Since he played a true freshman, he used last year as a redshirt season leaving him with next year as his senior season

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •