_ _ _ _

Thread: Illicit Support on Twitter

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Illicit Support on Twitter

Speaking of battles, here is a reason we need to be ready when the barn door opens to getting out the SBC. What a FCS move by Ga State. Can envision McNeese doing something similar to this at the speed of sound.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GeorgiaSt...17442806169601

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: Wiki pages

McNeese at present doesn't have an FBS path without a conference affiliation. My guess is that if UL left the SBC we'd be replaced by someone in the East

As for the lame Ga State tweet? Isolated fan, probably a UGA wannabe.

Default Re: Illicit Support on Twitter

They should be publicly supporting UCF...oh wait...

An FCS program acting like an FCS program

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post

An FCS program acting like an FCS program
    Thanks for the FCS. Went edit my post.

Deep in the Ouachita Mountains Hot Springs Village, Ark

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Wiki pages

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    McNeese at present doesn't have an FBS path without a conference affiliation. My guess is that if UL left the SBC we'd be replaced by someone in the East

As for the lame Ga State tweet? Isolated fan, probably a UGA wannabe.
    it looks like the tweet came from the official university football account

Default Re: Wiki pages

My guess is that if UL left the SBC we'd be replaced by someone in the East.
    Curious as to your thought process here, why the east? McNeese would keep two teams in Louisiana, two in Arkansas, two in Texas, two in Alabama, two in Georgia and two in the Carolina.

In my opinion the team would come from the west. Also once we leave I do not care who they bring in to the conference.

Quote Originally Posted by TonaldDrump View Post
    Curious as to your thought process here, why the east? McNeese would keep two teams in Louisiana, two in Arkansas, two in Texas, two in Alabama, two in Georgia and two in the Carolina.

In my opinion the team would come from the west. Also once we leave I do not care who they bring in to the conference.
    Even if they were to expand westward, I do not believe McNeese would be high up on the list. They have decent football and baseball but provide nothing else for the Sunbelt. I believe a the Texas schools would be more attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Even if they were to expand westward, I do not believe McNeese would be high up on the list. They have decent football and baseball but provide nothing else for the Sunbelt. I believe a the Texas schools would be more attractive.
    I agree, I just do not seeing them adding another team to the east to make the travel unbalanced again.

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I think SFA would be a better pick.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Your opinion isn't relevant. The eastern schools have already proven that they're not expanding in the West.

As for me caring what they do? We all should because one thing nobody needs is yet another FBS school in Louisiana.

Your opinion isn't relevant. The eastern schools have already proven that they're not expanding in the West.

As for me caring what they do? We all should because one thing nobody needs is yet another FBS school in Louisiana.
    WOW, my opinion isn't relevant? You sure think highly of yourself, you must have small hands. I do not care what happens to the sun belt after we leave.

WOW, my opinion isn't relevant? You sure think highly of yourself, you must have small hands. I do not care what happens to the sun belt after we leave.
    To be clear neither your, or my opinion matters to SBC schools. Yet you're the one trying to make decisions for them. Decisions that they've rejected in the past. Yes the SBC may reverse and add another Louisiana school, but me, with my absolutely large hands think they're more inclined to other FCS schools in the eastern time zone.

Time will tell whose right. If we leave look at Liberty, or Eastern Kentucky next up. Both were in the running last time.

Blog Entries

IMO would be SHSU or McNeese would be top 2. HBU would be my dark horse candidate, cant beat the location for travel options.....

guessing here, access to funding for major improved facilities upgrades may exist here that SHSU or MSU simply will not have. My 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    IMO would be SHSU or McNeese would be top 2. HBU would be my dark horse candidate, cant beat the location for travel options.....

guessing here, access to funding for major improved facilities upgrades may exist here that SHSU or MSU simply will not have. My 2 cents
    don't sleep on Lamar

Well this thread went way off the rails...

if the cajuns were fortunate enough to get out of the sunbelt, i could see the sunbelt start leaning on ULM to make an exit and drop down, they literally bring nothing of value.