_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Miss State New Baseball Stadium

Default Miss State New Baseball Stadium

Makes me appreciate the Tigue that much more .. This thing is fulgy looks like a cement tractor barn

However, i like the outfield stadium room only would like us to implement that soon

Default Re: Miss State New Baseball Stadium

Do we play there this year?

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    Do we play there this year?
    No we play them in Houston Classic

Goodbye left field lounge

Sky blue is not a school color. Rabble. Seriously what is that about?

I thought I heard someone say the "Schilling Shack" is under construction behind the right field wall. True? Or maybe just in imminent plans?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post

Makes me appreciate the Tigue that much more .. This thing is fulgy looks like a cement tractor barn

However, i like the outfield stadium room only would like us to implement that soon

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    I thought I heard someone say the "Schilling Shack" is under construction behind the right field wall. True? Or maybe just in imminent plans?
    Looks nice to me, when is it to be completed?

A barn??? I promise you it won't look like a barn when it is done. That thing will be a palace.

https://s3media.247sports.com/Upload.../6_5454045.jpg

Went visit Dick Howser stadium at FSU and the other athletic facilities this morning. Was able to get inside Howser since there's a camp going on today. Very impressive and Russo Park is on par with it. Saw inside he football indoor and the only difference from Moncla is the outside look & it appears to have more lighting inside. That may be due to the fact I've only been inside Moncla for recruiting things and all the lights aren't on. FSU softball stadium is much smaller than Lamson and not even close to what we have. Doak Campbell on the other hand is HUGE! Stadium seems to take up a city block. Very impressive stadium. Overall, it shows how good our facilities are when some are the same or better than the top programs in the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    A barn??? I promise you it won't look like a barn when it is done. That thing will be a palace.

https://s3media.247sports.com/Upload.../6_5454045.jpg
    Renderings have changed back is now open looks like an oversized barn

What's the price tag for something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Went visit Dick Howser stadium at FSU and the other athletic facilities this morning. Was able to get inside Howser since there's a camp going on today. Very impressive and Russo Park is on par with it. Saw inside he football indoor and the only difference from Moncla is the outside look & it appears to have more lighting inside. That may be due to the fact I've only been inside Moncla for recruiting things and all the lights aren't on. FSU softball stadium is much smaller than Lamson and not even close to what we have. Doak Campbell on the other hand is HUGE! Stadium seems to take up a city block. Very impressive stadium. Overall, it shows how good our facilities are when some are the same or better than the top programs in the nation.
    Never been there, but it looks like the Tigue has howser beat pretty well: e.g., I don't see any suites, club house, etc., plus our chairbacks look much nicer. Don't get me wrong, it's sure nice, but Russo seems better.

BTW: anyone have an idea of when the individual baseball tix go on sale? I know several people who are interested in the lsu game. I see the pontiff is available, but nothing at Russo yet.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Never been there, but it looks like the Tigue has howser beat pretty well: e.g., I don't see any suites, club house, etc., plus our chairbacks look much nicer. Don't get me wrong, it's sure nice, but Russo seems better.

BTW: anyone have an idea of when the individual baseball tix go on sale? I know several people who are interested in the lsu game. I see the pontiff is available, but nothing at Russo yet.
    Suites are in the press box area and below the stadium seats at field level. Clubhouse is behind firstbase dugout. Basically, picture clubhouse at Russo being next to cages/cooking club is that parking area and we'd have the same set up. Players exit clubhouse and walk along side of cages to enter field/dugout. Howser holds 6,000 so Russo is about the same size.

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Baseball Re: Miss State New Baseball Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    What's the price tag for something like this?
    RedBug58, are you getting ready to crank out some MAJOR SAMOLIANS, once one of RP finest throws out that figure?

BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Bleacher seat renewals are due 1/31/2018. So I would think mid February.

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Bleacher seat renewals are due 1/31/2018. So I would think mid February.
    With the first home game Feb. 23.....

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    RedBug58, are you getting ready to crank out some MAJOR SAMOLIANS, once one of RP finest throws out that figure?
    Already throwing out big bucks. Also still paying tuition and fourth daughter getting married in April. I may ask RCAF for a loan!!

This will probably be one of the top 5 college stadiums in the country if not #2 behind the box

Not sure why you think it's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    This will probably be one of the top 5 college stadiums in the country if not #2 behind the box

Not sure why you think it's bad.
    It's ugly typical basic _____ stadium reminds me of braves new stadium.. no one i showed has liked it

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Suites are in the press box area and below the stadium seats at field level. Clubhouse is behind firstbase dugout. Basically, picture clubhouse at Russo being next to cages/cooking club is that parking area and we'd have the same set up. Players exit clubhouse and walk along side of cages to enter field/dugout. Howser holds 6,000 so Russo is about the same size.
    Not quite the same. I read where Russo only hold 4,700. Considering we were averaging almost 5k a game one would have thought they would have built it to hold more than 4,700.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast