_ _ _ _

Thread: Only 6 or 7 of college football's new head coaches will be around after 2022

Default Only 6 or 7 of college football's new head coaches will be around after 2022

https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...coaches-grades

Look for Napier i the group of coaches expected to leave before the five year mark.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Only 6 or 7 of college football's new head coaches will be around after 2022

1/4 got bigger gigs
    1/3 were successful enough to last five years.

In other words 60% good, 40% not good.

I like that the odds of a bigger job aren't much worse than getting fired.

RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Lexhead View Post
    https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...coaches-grades

Look for Napier i the group of coaches expected to leave before the five year mark.
    If he's moved on because he was so successful, then we appreciate your time at Louisiana, coach Napier. Bring on the next guy.

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Only 6 or 7 of college football's new head coaches will be around after 2022

Slow down gentlemen! Lets enjoy the ride! Coach Napier has not even started the Car yet! Woo, Woo Sa, breathe in, breathe out, Wax on, Wax off, Grasshoppers!