_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Q&A with Louisiana FB coach Billy Napier

Default Re: Q&A with Louisiana FB coach Billy Napier

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    The next step for this program and its head coach would be for Napier to get a P5 head coaching job. If he gets that call, that would mean he has built a successful winner here. The question is can he be larger than history? Can he do at this coaching graveyard what no man has ever done? Can he bring this job up from the ashes? I am pulling for him and hope he is the first to parlay this job into a big time P5 job. We shall see.
    He has the advantage of having the higest paid staff in school history and Dr. Maggard in his corner... I think he has the best chance of anyone

Blog Entries

Default Re: Q&A with Louisiana FB coach Billy Napier

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    The next step for this program and its head coach would be for Napier to get a P5 head coaching job. If he gets that call, that would mean he has built a successful winner here. The question is can he be larger than history? Can he do at this coaching graveyard what no man has ever done? Can he bring this job up from the ashes? I am pulling for him and hope he is the first to parlay this job into a big time P5 job. We shall see.
    My spin: Up till now UL has been a life fulfilling destination.

When Maggard and Napier become successful, UL becomes a pitstop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2