Thread: Why do I get the feeling this is about us?

Sunbelt Why do I get the feeling this is about us?

This is a thread from the owner/moderator of the CSNBBS Sun Belt forum:

http://csnbbs.com/thread-838103.html

georgia_tech_swagger Offline
    Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USC Upstate

A note to visiting fans from other conferences.
    Just know that you will be expected to behave here. Yes, there are some trollish and/or irrational posts making fun of (insert other team from another conference or another conference here). If you are bothered so much by this, just start a thread mocking them on (insert other team from another conference or another conference here) board. You can debate the validity of their claims. But smack back will just rile the natives up against you. There is a smack board specifically here as a subforum for you to throw poo back "on their turf" if you want. But keep the main board here classy, even if you have to fake it, and even if the locals don't reciprocate.

Default Re: Why do I get the feeling this is about us?

That sounds like such a no fun board. Glad I'm not on it. What a miserable way to operate!

Screams, SMALL TIME!

Meh, he posted the same thread on every conference board.

It's just a strange coincidence his backside got called out on this site AND documented instances of CSN bull caca were also noted. And this just happens to come out.

Yes, we're not a P5 but what went down is bad for business. He answers to somebody and somebody probably isn't happy. To lose a large member even if a G5 conference isn't good for business. Turbine, find that thread and pin it at the top. Bet we'll see a change.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    It's just a strange coincidence his backside got called out on this site AND documented instances of CSN bull caca were also noted. And this just happens to come out.

Yes, we're not a P5 but what went down is bad for business. He answers to somebody and somebody probably isn't happy. To lose a large member even if a G5 conference isn't good for business. Turbine, find that thread and pin it at the top. Bet we'll see a change.
    http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...-Sunbelt-Board

This time, I dont think this one is about us. It can fit our situation perfectly, but im guessing this is to protect the AAC board from the other G5 posters. the P6 marketing push has caused a lot of backlash from the rest of G5 posters, especially when the AAC bowl records have not been good last year, or two.