Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Beej

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Metry
    Posts
    1,424

    Default Beej

    If you knew him, then you know.
    If you never knew him, then you'll never know.

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,950

    Default Re: Beej

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexhead View Post
    If you knew him, then you know.
    If you never knew him, then you'll never know.
    What a guy! Many people wonder what a real Ragin Cajun looks like. Well there he is!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    718

    Default Re: Beej

    No other statue should be erected at Cajun Field. His says it all.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    60

    Default Re: Beej

    Quote Originally Posted by gorcajun View Post
    No other statue should be erected at Cajun Field. His says it all.
    I couldn't agree more. Bill "Blackjack" Landry was the man.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: Beej

    But do you know the former cajun pitcher?


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,766

    Default Re: Beej

    That's Scott Fishback on the left


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,766

    Default Re: Beej

    Is that Jimmy Cole on the right? See the KACY shirt. Think they were the first "sports radio" station here and he was a part of that. No idea what the guy looked like though


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    3,026

    Default Re: Beej

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    That's Scott Fishback on the left
    Yep. I played with him at Acadiana. Very good lefty with deceptive speed. Good guy, also.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    980

    Default Re: Beej

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    Is that Jimmy Cole on the right? See the KACY shirt. Think they were the first "sports radio" station here and he was a part of that. No idea what the guy looked like though
    That IS Jimmy Cole--LOVED his old show with Foote!! He's now bald and works for KPEL and Townsquare Media doing voice-overs and I THINK sales....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    19,655
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Beej

    Quote Originally Posted by gorcajun View Post
    No other statue should be erected at Cajun Field. His says it all.
    Cowboys, Yankees, what is the team on the teal hoodie that is on top of his obviously Ragin' Cajun undershirt?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Metry
    Posts
    1,424

    Default Re: Beej

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Cowboys, Yankees, what is the team on the teal hoodie that is on top of his obviously Ragin' Cajun undershirt?
    My guess is that it was a green shirt because BJ liked the Celtics as well. It was damned near the only thing we agreed on.

  12. #12
    basinbear's Avatar
    basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri City, TX.
    Posts
    5,812

    Default Re: Beej

    Boy would he get grumpy if the Cowboys, Celtics or Yankees lost....he was such a part of Ragin Cajun Football.....


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •