_ _ _ _
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 328

Thread: FB offer watch

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    9,369

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    Jordan has a coach now who knows a bit about quarterbacking. Wouldn't be shocked if he excelled at the position next year.
    I believe his issues are more maturity and between the ears issues. That's kind of up to him to get those things straightened out. If he does, he can be a very solid QB in the league next year. And you are right, this team easily had the talent to win 8 games this past year. Just like Hud's first team who went 3-9 before he got here was much better than that record as well.

  2. #182
    basinbear's Avatar
    basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri City, TX.
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    I really think the fanbase is underestimating the potential for success in 2018. Gerald Broussard's right. Absolutely no reason this team shouldn't be 8-4 at least.
    I agree with Gerald but with one caveat.....Coach Napier needs to get a handful of JC help at certain positions to make a great year happen. If he does that then the 2018 Cajuns could really surprise people in a big way....of course there are no guarantees. Just saying it's certainly possible.

  3. #183
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,462

    UL Football Re: FB offer watch

    Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But being a successful head coach in one place isn't nearly a guarantee that it'll happen again. Those guys get fired all the time after getting a bigger gig. IMO Louisiana has the premiere 2017/18 hire, and that includes TAMU.


  4. #184
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,211

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    I asked this in another thread but it never got answered. Any chance travis Crawford will get a medical redshirt? He didnt redshirt and as far as i know he never played past the first few games.

    It will be great to get him back next year even if just in a reserve role


  5. #185
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    16,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    I really think the fanbase is underestimating the potential for success in 2018. Gerald Broussard's right. Absolutely no reason this team shouldn't be 8-4 at least.
    8-4?
    With what we have coming back on defense and at non-skill positions?

    8-4 should get Napier a raise, National Coach of the year and key to the city.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,414

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    I agree with Gerald but with one caveat.....Coach Napier needs to get a handful of JC help at certain positions to make a great year happen. If he does that then the 2018 Cajuns could really surprise people in a big way....of course there are no guarantees. Just saying it's certainly possible.
    This... the JCs are the key to this class. Hoping for some key defensive help there and a big time HS heavy class next year.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    20,490
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    I asked this in another thread but it never got answered. Any chance travis Crawford will get a medical redshirt? He didnt redshirt and as far as i know he never played past the first few games.

    It will be great to get him back next year even if just in a reserve role
    He only played in the first three games right?

    I have no real clue. It seems it would depend on real percentages, is it 25% of games that is the threshold? "First few games" if that means 4 then I think he is disqualified if it is 3 I think option is still on the table. But did I mention I have no real clue?

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    214

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    8-4?
    With what we have coming back on defense and at non-skill positions?

    8-4 should get Napier a raise, National Coach of the year and key to the city.
    Didn't we try that with Hud?

  9. #189
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,666

    UL Football Re: FB offer watch

    LB Andre Riley commits to Louisiana

    https://247sports.com/Article/LB-And...ette-113002472

    On Sunday, Plaquemine (La.) outside linebacker Andre Riley landed an offer from Louisiana. Later in the day, the 6-foot-2, 185-pound Riley decided to commit to the Ragin' Cajuns.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    6,363
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    LB Andre Riley commits to Louisiana

    https://247sports.com/Article/LB-And...ette-113002472
    Looks like he has room to beef up. ANy other offers?

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    LB Andre Riley commits to Louisiana

    https://247sports.com/Article/LB-And...ette-113002472
    Mentions Percy Butler, he's the WR that's been committed for some time right?

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    9,854
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    8-4?
    With what we have coming back on defense and at non-skill positions?

    8-4 should get Napier a raise, National Coach of the year and key to the city.
    Crawford is saying he will be back, but that isn't official.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,549

    Default Re: FB offer watch




    https://247sports.com/Player/Emmit-Gooden-36079

    Things are stating to get interesting

  14. #194
    basinbear's Avatar
    basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri City, TX.
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post



    https://247sports.com/Player/Emmit-Gooden-36079

    Things are stating to get interesting
    Game changer.....we need to have a Boise St. Type run.....players like that are how it happens...

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,549

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Game changer.....we need to have a Boise St. Type run.....players like that are how it happens...
    An Otha Peters type player changes the whole D

  16. #196
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,414

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Game changer.....we need to have a Boise St. Type run.....players like that are how it happens...
    Jeez. Waiting on signing day will be worse than waiting on the coach.

  17. #197
    basinbear's Avatar
    basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri City, TX.
    Posts
    5,851

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Enjoy the ride......I'm very pleased so far.....


  18. #198
    raginsaints's Avatar
    raginsaints is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,782

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post



    https://247sports.com/Player/Emmit-Gooden-36079

    Things are stating to get interesting
    Ok guys, someone get me a cold towel and a lemonade. I'm feeling bothered.

  19. #199
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Just getting him to come visit is huge, wow!!


  20. #200
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    419

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    It is exciting to BE IN THE GAME. I realize we aren't going to win them all, but at least we are competing.


Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •