Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
Results 301 to 319 of 319

Thread: FB offer watch

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Posts
    1,985
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Coach Stone Cold Segrest has a son that was the large school 1st team all NW Florida DT at Navarre. Just sayin'.


  2. #302
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,779

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Coach Stone Cold Segrest has a son that was the large school 1st team all NW Florida DT at Navarre. Just sayin'.
    https://247sports.com/Player/James-S...-school-203921

  3. #303
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,785

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    ....Noticed where ltur had a fresh all American at CB from Thibadoux....did we offer???

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    54

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    We apparently have offered a 5 Star DE from Amite, Ishmael Sopsher.

    http://www.hudl.com/profile/5515554


  5. #305
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,779

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    We apparently have offered a 5 Star DE from Amite, Ishmael Sopsher.

    http://www.hudl.com/profile/5515554
    https://twitter.com/isopsher/status/951293442855981056

  6. #306
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette LA
    Posts
    8,227

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Well, we're in the top 22 then. LOL


  7. #307
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    8,796
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    We apparently have offered a 5 Star DE from Amite, Ishmael Sopsher.

    http://www.hudl.com/profile/5515554
    They are offering 2019 athletes right now as well, setting up Junior Day!

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,779

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    They are offering 2019 athletes right now as well, setting up Junior Day!
    Come be a legend we will build a statue of you once you break every Defensive record

  9. #309
    cajun4life's Avatar
    cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ....Noticed where ltur had a fresh all American at CB from Thibadoux....did we offer???
    If you are talking about Amik Robertson? Then I'm pretty sure we were never listed on any sites as offering, but that doesn't mean we didn't offer.

    He did have a late LSU offer I think. The kid was probably the most explosive player in the state as a HS Senior.

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,779

    Default Re: FB offer watch





    Offered another 5 star shoot for the stars land in the clouds

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Iowa City, IA
    Posts
    1,011

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post




    Offered another 5 star shoot for the stars land in the clouds
    I love it!

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,779

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajun View Post
    I love it!
    Tigha fans " Who does dem Rajin Cajuns from LL think they are they coming after our recruits they are a 6A team I will bet my GED he wont go there YAW YAW YAW GEAUX COACH O "



  13. #313
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,909

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post




    Offered another 5 star shoot for the stars land in the clouds
    Amen... this should be the new mantra.....

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Iowa City, IA
    Posts
    1,011

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Tigha fans " Who does dem Rajin Cajuns from LL think they are they coming after our recruits they are a 6A team I will bet my GED he wont go there YAW YAW YAW GEAUX COACH O "


    Tigha fans are sailing on the Titanic right now, and I got my popcorn ready to watch!

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Come be a legend we will build a statue of you once you break every Defensive record
    Preach the "Fab 5" to all these cats...go fall in line with everyone else...or go make something you're own!!

  16. #316
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,779

    Default Re: FB offer watch



  17. #317
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post

    6'6 inch 230 lb TE

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Opelousas, LA
    Posts
    1,437

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    6'6 inch 230 lb TE
    No 3 ranked tight end in JUCO. Now 6'6'' 250.

  19. #319
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lafayette,LA
    Posts
    3,981

    Default Re: FB offer watch

    From the looks of it...this staff does not ____ around. They don't care who you are or who else has offered. If you fit our system and can play...you will get an offer...even if we are the only G5 offer amongst P5 offers.


Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •