_ _ _ _
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1017

Thread: 2018 Football Staff

  1. #101
    BeauCajun's Avatar
    BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Erath, La.
    Posts
    6,930

    Default Re: Football Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    Trichel, Wingerter, and Dez are all staying
    Great to hear. Trichel is a good one.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    10,106
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Football Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Taking Ryan Trichel's position?
    No Ryan Trichel is staying. This is Napier's GA recruiting assistant from Arizona State.

  3. #103
    Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7,993

    Default Re: Football Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    Trichel, Wingerter, and Dez are all staying
    Trichel was critical in the recruiting efforts. He has knowledge of everyone we were targeting prior to the change. Note, if this info is correct, Dez is the only one of the three being retained that was actually on the coaching staff.

  4. #104
    CajunAmos's Avatar
    CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    6,352

    Default Re: Football Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Trichel was critical in the recruiting efforts. He has knowledge of everyone we were targeting prior to the change. Note, if this info is correct, Dez is the only one of the three being retained that was actually on the coaching staff.
    Munoz would also have been on the staff.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,973

    Default Re: Football Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Munoz would also have been on the staff.
    Ive not heard anything about Munoz staying

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    17,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Ive not heard anything about Munoz staying
    Unless something has changed over the last few hours, Munoz not being retained.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,542

    Default Re: Football Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by PK3PO View Post
    Lew Caralla is out as Strength Coach. He just announced it on twitter.
    Lew had wheels in HS & College!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=936UnuDCjoI

  8. #108
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette LA
    Posts
    8,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Andrew Burkett, Arizona State now recruiting relations for UL Ragin' Cajuns!
    https://twitter.com/amburkett64
    These guys are recruiting for "the University of Louisiana." Recruits (at least one) are tweeting offers from the University of Louisiana.

    Is this real life?

  9. #109
    CajunAmos's Avatar
    CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    6,352

    Default Re: Football Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Ive not heard anything about Munoz staying
    Was referencing post #71.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    10,106
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Football Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    These guys are recruiting for "the University of Louisiana." Recruits (at least one) are tweeting offers from the University of Louisiana.

    Is this real life?
    As real as this!

    Old Tweets: amburkett64 (Andrew Burkett) - Tweet Tunnel
    tweettunnel.com/amburkett64
    Recruiting Specialist for Arizona State University # ... Retweeted by Andrew Burkett ASU the 14th highest-graded offense in the FBS this season according to ...

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South & East of Cajun Field
    Posts
    2,137

    Default Re: Football Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    As real as this!

    Old Tweets: amburkett64 (Andrew Burkett) - Tweet Tunnel
    tweettunnel.com/amburkett64
    Recruiting Specialist for Arizona State University # ... Retweeted by Andrew Burkett ASU the 14th highest-graded offense in the FBS this season according to ...
    T, have you heard anything on early signee possibilities......both pre and post-Napier?

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    10,106
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Football Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    T, have you heard anything on early signee possibilities......both pre and post-Napier?
    Nothing I'm willing say now, too much uncertainty.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South & East of Cajun Field
    Posts
    2,137

    Default Re: Football Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Nothing I'm willing say now, too much uncertainty.
    Fair enough. Okay, let's try this. Pumped or deflated?

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    10,106
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Football Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Fair enough. Okay, let's try this. Pumped or deflated?
    Too early to react either way. I'm going to wait until National Signing Day!

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Abbeville, LA
    Posts
    1,446

    Default Re: Football Staff

    With Coach Rob Sale coming on board today I would think it is safe to say that Coach Mitch Rodrigue is history?


  16. #116
    raginsaints's Avatar
    raginsaints is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,799

    Default Re: Football Staff

    What happened with Rob Sale to make him go from Georgia to ULM? Was it just the coaching change happening at UGA? That's a pretty big drop off.


  17. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    lafayette
    Posts
    11,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    What happened with Rob Sale to make him go from Georgia to ULM? Was it just the coaching change happening at UGA? That's a pretty big drop off.
    He is from Monroe and coached at McNeese with Viator

  18. #118
    Clutch0364's Avatar
    Clutch0364 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Youngsville
    Posts
    5,265

    Default Re: Football Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    What happened with Rob Sale to make him go from Georgia to ULM? Was it just the coaching change happening at UGA? That's a pretty big drop off.
    You answered your own question. He was let go with the coaching change.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,012

    Default Re: Football Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by PK3PO View Post
    Lew Caralla is out as Strength Coach. He just announced it on twitter.
    Just went to his twitter page--NO evidence of this....STILL lists himself as UL S&C Coach...???

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    668

    Default Re: Football Staff

    It was on the UL Strength twitter


Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •