_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 396

Thread: Meanwhile, Cajuns have the best basketball team in LA

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    17,190

    Default Meanwhile, Cajuns have the best basketball team in LA

    Just thought I'd remind you guys.
    Go support them.

    Sweet 16 or bust.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,214

    Default Re: Meanwhile, Cajuns have the best basketball team in LA

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Just thought I'd remind you guys.
    Go support them.

    Sweet 16 or bust.
    If baseball has an offense 2018 might be a bad year for beer sales in Louisiana or good

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    17,190

    Default Re: Meanwhile, Cajuns have the best basketball team in LA

    Banner year baby..


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Prairieville, LA
    Posts
    993
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Meanwhile, Cajuns have the best basketball team in LA

    Baseball will not have an offense again this year because they kept their offense coach. It's all about approach and coaching. We have the athletes.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,502

    Default Re: Meanwhile, Cajuns have the best basketball team in LA

    Get your ___ to the dome


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Posts
    2,410
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    Baseball will not have an offense again this year because they kept their offense coach. It's all about approach and coaching. We have the athletes.
    Geez......it is feel good week. We will be just fine.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    17,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    Baseball will not have an offense again this year because they kept their offense coach. It's all about approach and coaching. We have the athletes.
    Disagree whole heartedly. We will see a return to dirtbag ball this year. More athletic, more speed on the bases and more grit. I think the addition of Jace and Caleb will be big.

    You know my feeling on Talbot but I'm willing to give the man a chance. Apparently, he was dealing with some serious turbulence in his personal life during the course of last year's season. People around the program saying he is a different guy lately.

    Anyway, go support the basketball team. They deserve it. Best team in Louisiana.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,214

    Default Re: Meanwhile, Cajuns have the best basketball team in LA

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Disagree whole heartedly. We will see a return to dirtbag ball this year. More athletic, more speed on the bases and more grit. I think the addition of Jace and Caleb will be big.

    You know my feeling on Talbot but I'm willing to give the man a chance. Apparently, he was dealing with some serious turbulence in his personal life during the course of last year's season. People around the program saying he is a different guy lately.

    Anyway, go support the basketball team. They deserve it. Best team in Louisiana.
    You also forgot we added Conrad and Adams to this staff they will help bridge the gap between Talbot and players

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    1,153

    Default Re: Meanwhile, Cajuns have the best basketball team in LA

    ...Stephen F Austin beat LSU


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    15,519

    Default Re: Meanwhile, Cajuns have the best basketball team in LA

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    You also forgot we added Conrad and Adams to this staff they will help bridge the gap between Talbot and players
    Jace and Caleb?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lafayette,LA
    Posts
    4,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    ...Stephen F Austin beat LSU
    SFA is legit!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    17,190

    Default Re: Meanwhile, Cajuns have the best basketball team in LA

    Cajuns continue dominating the state of LA


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,844

    Default Re: Meanwhile, Cajuns have the best basketball team in LA

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Jace and Caleb?
    Jace Conrad and Caleb Adams. Two of the most "grinder types" we've ever had, are part of the staff this year.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    15,519

    Default Re: Meanwhile, Cajuns have the best basketball team in LA

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    Jace Conrad and Caleb Adams. Two of the most "grinder types" we've ever had, are part of the staff this year.
    I hadn't heard that. That's AWESOME news!!!

  15. #15
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    19,534

    Default Re: Meanwhile, Cajuns have the best basketball team in LA

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Just thought I'd remind you guys.
    Go support them.

    Sweet 16 or bust.
    Well we are ranked behind LSU, Tulane, and LTUR.....long season, but we have some skill and depth!!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    17,190

    Default Re: Meanwhile, Cajuns have the best basketball team in LA

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Well we are ranked behind LSU, Tulane, and LTUR.....long season, but we have some skill and depth!!!
    Of course you would say that..

  17. #17
    basinbear's Avatar
    basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri City, TX.
    Posts
    6,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Well we are ranked behind LSU, Tulane, and LTUR.....long season, but we have some skill and depth!!!
    We didn't beat Tech?? I really need to leave that wild parsley alone.....

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,515

    Default Re: Meanwhile, Cajuns have the best basketball team in LA

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Well we are ranked behind LSU, Tulane, and LTUR.....long season, but we have some skill and depth!!!
    We literally just owned tech, in their high school gym.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    OAK RIDGE, NC
    Posts
    4,050

    Default Re: Meanwhile, Cajuns have the best basketball team in LA

    Boomer is talking about massy or RPI ratings. The fact is we are 9 and 2 and could finish with double digit wins in our ooc schedule for the first time in a long time..


  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,515

    Default Re: Meanwhile, Cajuns have the best basketball team in LA

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Boomer is talking about massy or RPI ratings. The fact is we are 9 and 2 and could finish with double digit wins in our ooc schedule for the first time in a long time..
    Oh I know what he's referencing. And he believes Massey more than the actual results of a game.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •