Page 5 of 136 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 2706

Thread: Maggard Watch was Epic

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,932

    Default Re: Maggard Watch is Officially ON

    Just gotta say how well Maggard had kept this thing secret for the most part. Maggard is a BOSs!


  2. #82
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    16,516

    Default Re: Maggard Watch is Officially ON

    Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    Just gotta say how well Maggard had kept this thing secret for the most part. Maggard is a BOSs!
    Maggard wants a new job, and has a detailed plan how to get there. I love it. Keep hiring people like him until we aren't a stepping stone.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, La
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Just curious.

    If Sumlin would come but it would cost us $2 million a year, do we do it? Not arguing for or against.

    If somebody has the money and is willing, so be it.
    I'd say absolutely yes. That would also put us on top of any other G5 school in HC pay, including all AAC schools. Would make it known that we are willing to pay for and keep top coaching talent, thus making us a serious players in conference realignment.

    Then we just need the wins to come.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    5,831
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Maggard wants a new job, and has a detailed plan how to get there. I love it. Keep hiring people like him until we aren't a stepping stone.

    Yup. If we have to hire a new AD and coach very 2 years because they leaving for big timers that's fine by me

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,548

    Default Re: Maggard Watch is Officially ON

    But Maggard doesn't know what he's doing!!!! Maggard should be fired for killing the softball program!!!! Blah blah blah!!!!! Title IX!!!!!

    For the first time in decades (since Terry Don), we have someone running our athletic program like a professional business. It's a sight to behold.


  6. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Iberia
    Posts
    828

    Default Re: Maggard Watch is Officially ON

    Quote Originally Posted by CDeb View Post
    That is so scary, I wished you hadn't posted. Gave me the creeps!!

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,077

    Default Re: Maggard Watch is Officially ON

    Can someone please leak something


  8. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    214

    Default Re: Maggard Watch is Officially ON

    Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Can someone please leak something
    Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Can someone please leak something
    The next coach is a man or what ever he identifies as

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    19,365
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Maggard Watch is Officially ON

    Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    But Maggard doesn't know what he's doing!!!! Maggard should be fired for killing the softball program!!!! Blah blah blah!!!!! Title IX!!!!!

    For the first time in decades (since Terry Don), we have someone running our athletic program like a professional business. It's a sight to behold.
    I was thinking there was a Terry Don Phillips correlation as well.

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,282

    Default Re: Maggard Watch is Officially ON

    Anticipation is killin me already. Someone hack the security cams on campus so we can watch who is going in and out.


  12. #92
    ZoomZoom's Avatar
    ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,085

    Default Re: Maggard Watch is Officially ON

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I was thinking there was a Terry Don Phillips correlation as well.
    +1

    For you younger guys, this is what myself and the rest of the "get off my lawn" generation have been hoping for and yelling about for a long time. TDP and Maggard AD's aren't Bubbas.

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    304

    Default Re: Maggard Watch is Officially ON

    Quote Originally Posted by Flcajun View Post
    Anticipation is killin me already. Someone hack the security cams on campus so we can watch who is going in and out.
    SMU hires Sonny Dykes

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    1,043

    Default Re: Maggard Watch is Officially ON

    So what's the consensus on Doug Nussmeier from Florida? I missed the talk if there has been any on him. His name has been popping up on my searches along with Canada and Pry online.


  15. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    574

    Default Re: Maggard Watch is Officially ON

    Pry & Canada yes.
    Doug, no.


  16. #96
    Clutch0364's Avatar
    Clutch0364 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Youngsville
    Posts
    5,153

    Default Re: Maggard Watch is Officially ON

    Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    So what's the consensus on Doug Nussmeier from Florida? I missed the talk if there has been any on him. His name has been popping up on my searches along with Canada and Pry online.
    None of the above.

  17. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Iowa City, IA
    Posts
    1,030

    Default Re: Maggard Watch is Officially ON

    Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    None of the above.
    Wow, really? So all of the finalist are none of the names we were hearing?

  18. #98
    Clutch0364's Avatar
    Clutch0364 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Youngsville
    Posts
    5,153

    Default Re: Maggard Watch is Officially ON

    Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajun View Post
    Wow, really? So all of the finalist are none of the names we were hearing?
    Cannot confirm nor deny.

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Iowa City, IA
    Posts
    1,030

    Default Re: Maggard Watch is Officially ON

    Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    Cannot confirm nor deny.
    Gotcha!

  20. #100
    Clutch0364's Avatar
    Clutch0364 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Youngsville
    Posts
    5,153

    Default Re: Maggard Watch is Officially ON

    Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajun View Post
    Gotcha!
    I have heard from a few people so I would expect things to start to trickle out soon.

Page 5 of 136 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •