Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Michael Lotief Excel Fastpitch

Blog Entries

Default Re: Michael Lotief Excel Fastpitch

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Wouldn't life be better for the Lotief's had Mike taken a page out of Hud's playbook on how to act (and possibly save a career) when your employer decides to go in another direction? By the way, it is one of the best plays he had in that playbook! LOL!!!
    The play to end all plays.

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Prosper is about 40+ miles north of Dallas in the country.....

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Prosper is about 40+ miles north of Dallas in the country.....
    Probably far enough out of town and in the country that they won't be able to hear the yelling! HaHaHa!!!

Blog Entries

Fastpitch is the sport, power hitting is still his game.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Actually, he didn't have to teach that. Maybe he should have taught umpires to call the same crow how against all the P5 team pitchers who did worse and never got called. My guess is that he would concentrate on the hitting side rather than pitching.
    We were called for illegal pitches in SBC competition on a regular basis. Our hitting and overall good pitching overcame that glaring weakness.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Default Re: EXCEL Fast Pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Hopefully he changes for the better as he is now being entrusted with girls of high school age.
    A training academy is a good fit for him. I think it's the competitive environment that brought out the over-the-top behavior. I do not think he'll use the language or tactics at a training academy that he would in collegiate softball competition.

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: EXCEL Fast Pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    A training academy is a good fit for him. I think it's the competitive environment that brought out the over-the-top behavior. I do not think he'll use the language or tactics at a training academy that he would in collegiate softball competition.
    That was my thoughts also. After reading just 5-6 pages of the accusation report, he was hung. Could not deny any of it, not with all the witnesses.

CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    We were called for illegal pitches in SBC competition on a regular basis. Our hitting and overall good pitching overcame that glaring weakness.
    We were called because our group of SBC officials. If you watched other conferences and official groups pitchers were virtually never called for what we were called. That's why you didn't see it called at all in the post season.

The reason Alex was called so much is her knee didn't bend right after injury and she had to wear a brace. He foot pointed sideways rather than down and created a gap. The All American from Florida leaped and was never called.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    That was my thoughts also. After reading just 5-6 pages of the accusation report, he was hung. Could not deny any of it, not with all the witnesses.
    The sooner the season starts the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    The base will to win sent him over the top, over the line, pick a metaphor.

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    We were called because our group of SBC officials. If you watched other conferences and official groups pitchers were virtually never called for what we were called. That's why you didn't see it called at all in the post season.

The reason Alex was called so much is her knee didn't bend right after injury and she had to wear a brace. He foot pointed sideways rather than down and created a gap. The All American from Florida leaped and was never called.
    I LOVE Mike and Steff, they will be missed, their talents missed, their hard work and dedication, their loyalty!! Whatever all happened on either( both sides of the pancake) I hope both Mike and the Administration learn from this to the betterment of themselves and the Louisiana Program! I HOPE BOTH sides understand it is NOT the Programs fault NOR ALL the Coaches/Players/ or FANS that helped to build this program and Will continue to remember IT for what it WAS to THEM AND WIlL LONG to continue to follow and Support EVERY Louisiana Program for The rest of their lives! Life is TOO Short!

Blog Entries

CONGRATS MIKE !!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    CONGRATS MIKE !!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!
    Yes indeed.

Mike taught his pitchers to crow hop.

This off-season has been quite an education.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    I LOVE Mike and Steff, they will be missed, their talents missed, their hard work and dedication, their loyalty!! Whatever all happened on either( both sides of the pancake) I hope both Mike and the Administration learn from this to the betterment of themselves and the Louisiana Program! I HOPE BOTH sides understand it is NOT the Programs fault NOR ALL the Coaches/Players/ or FANS that helped to build this program and Will continue to remember IT for what it WAS to THEM AND WIlL LONG to continue to follow and Support EVERY Louisiana Program for The rest of their lives! Life is TOO Short!
    Mike's the one poisoning his legacy. Not UL who has nothing to apologize for.

Mike's the one poisoning his legacy. Not UL who has nothing to apologize for.
    Exactly. Look at Hud, that is how you exit. Only one side of this situation is burning bridges.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2