Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Burnt Roux: Aleah Craighton to Arizona

Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

Everytime I read some of Mike's recent posts on FB makes me think more and more that he needs a psychological evaluation

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    I really could care less on the personal reason. Even if all of south Louisiana is on fire, you NEVER leave UL to go to the Evil Empire. Ever. That's like pulling a Nick Saban without the NFL detour.
    Didn't Jerry Simmons jump straight to Alice Shoe like YG?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    DJ who, ? Creighton, Denham Springs? Dead to me all of um.
    Thank you sir but comments like this is what's keeping us Louisiana-Lafayette. We can't even respect our former players rights to transfer if they wont to. Hell I don't like it but I can't change it so I'm moving on with what we have here. Who needs to read LSU's board when they can come here and watch the Lafayette fans tear each other apart. If you want to be big time and want to be Louisiana then act like it. Lets move on once again players and coaches come and go but the programs will be here forever.

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Thank you sir but comments like this is what's keeping us Louisiana-Lafayette. We can't even respect our former players rights to transfer if they wont to. Hell I don't like it but I can't change it so I'm moving on with what we have here. Who needs to read LSU's board when they can come here and watch the Lafayette fans tear each other apart. If you want to be big time and want to be Louisiana then act like it. Lets move on once again players and coaches come and go but the programs will be here forever.
    Sorry man, but any player willing to transfer out after being such a critical part of the foundation of which our elite status is maintained, is a traitor. They turned their back in the program, I'm sure they were encouraged and helped to do so by a narcacistic POS. Same guy who is more worried about bashing the program than his wife who is in bad shape.

JFC, you could not be more clueless. Big time? Go around the country and read what "Big Time" programs have to say about their big name transfers.. Down right evil. What Express is saying is nothing compared to that.

You people that constantly want to tie Cajun Fans to LSU fans are freakin mosquito _____s. This fanbase is nothing like that fanbase, it's not even in the same galaxy. In fact, our people are TOO nice, TOO forgiving, TOO hospitable (at times).

And btw, for you people that have never played ball, and don't understand what competition means, just keep your mouths shut. In competition, in battle, you forge a brotherhood (sisterhood) with the family (the team). Regardless of what happens, anyone willing to climb out of the foxhole while the mortars are falling, in many competitors opinions, are traitors. It is what it is. You bench warmers wouldn't understand.

Having said all that, GL to Creighton. Hope life is well. But if you aint us....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    Everytime I read some of Mike's recent posts on FB makes me think more and more that he needs a psychological evaluation
    Yes, he and his family have been through so much. I hate to kick him while he's down but he is not saying the right things.

Almost anyone might need, at least, some counciling considering the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    I just read them and shake my head.

Incredibly disappointing but even more so, disturbing.

The more he posts on Facebook, the better I feel about the Softball coaching change and the more confident I am that UL did the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    The more he posts on Facebook, the better I feel about the Softball coaching change and the more confident I am that UL did the right thing.
    His last, about who came to visit Stefni, turned into a manifesto against UL and T-Joe---even
    attacking the football program. In a comment later, He actually blamed T-Joe for not wanting
    DJ, Craighton, etc, here, and forcing them to transfer to Pac-10 schools.....EGAD!!

Notice he is ULLing us now, I am praying for Stef and hope to see a full recovery, but man this just looks so terrible. Let it go, dude. Move on and rebuild.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Notice he is ULLing us now, I am praying for Stef and hope to see a full recovery, but man this just looks so terrible. Let it go, dude. Move on and rebuild.

Lotief, your wife is sick. Worry about whats important. And by the way, grow the f up!!

RaginScotsman is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Come on, Mike. Now you look petty. UL(L)? You did that just to take a swing at the University. And going on Twitter and Facebook tirades against your former employers is juvenile. Grow up, put your adult pants on and act with some dignity, just like you taught your players. Just because you won games, produced some great players and helped some of them grow into productive adults, doesn't give you free rein to verbally abuse and physically abuse your staff and players. I have not been one to side with the University on several decisions, but man, you are making them look good as you keep turning this situation into more of a sad circus. Move on. Best of luck and I hope Stef makes a full recovery soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Come on, Mike. Now you look petty. UL(L)? You did that just to take a swing at the University. And going on Twitter and Facebook tirades against your former employers is juvenile. Grow up, put your adult pants on and act with some dignity, just like you taught your players. Just because you won games, produced some great players and helped some of them grow into productive adults, doesn't give you free rein to verbally abuse and physically abuse your staff and players. I have not been one to side with the University on several decisions, but man, you are making them look good as you keep turning this situation into more of a sad circus. Move on. Best of luck and I hope Stef makes a full recovery soon.
    Just tell me his account was hacked or his daughter is running it.. let me believe that.. Because this is beyond sad.. I wonder if the cultists are reading these posts thinking "hmm... maybe MAT has a point.."

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Just tell me his account was hacked or his daughter is running it.. let me believe that.. Because this is beyond sad.. I wonder if the cultists are reading these posts thinking "hmm... maybe MAT has a point.."
    If you look at the comments not very many.

If you look at the comments not very many.
    But, he keeps playing up that narrative because all the attention and juice is fading away, along with his relevancy. He is a jilted lover in a bad breakup, throwing everything at the wall, hoping something sticks.

Default Re: Burnt Roux: Aleah Craighton to Arizona

What a _____.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Softball Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

Dude, not trashing anyone. They've chosen another program. Thanks for what they did here, but now I could care less about them.

Do you still dream about your girlfriend who jilted you for another guy? Not me, I'm not even mad, or sad. They're the only ones who left, apparently upset with UL and no thanks to the thousands of fans who supported them. Now we're supposed to wish them the best.

You're comparing us to LSU. I say no that's we're responding to people who're no longer ours,or important to us. We're also responding about like 99.5% of fans everyso. So you go ahead and wish um well, I'll forget um.

No, they're not. I really think Mike wants to burn the WHOLE THING down.

Not just softball. Not athletics.

The whole University.

And they are going along for the ride.

There is one particular cat who is doing a LOT of posting on the Softball team's facebook page ( a page I think is still Mikes). All of this stuff endorses Mike, condemns the University, says the evidence is fictitious, etc.

Somebody with the same list name is also one of the people who have filed an EEOC complaint against Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    No, they're not. I really think Mike wants to burn the WHOLE THING down.

Not just softball. Not athletics.

And they are going along for the ride.

The whole University.

There is one particular cat who is doing a LOT of posting on the Softball team's facebook page ( a page I think is still Mikes). All of this stuff endorses Mike, condemns the University, says the evidence is fictitious, etc.

Somebody with the same list name is also one of the people who have filed an EEOC complaint against Louisiana.
    That's an unfortunate thing.. That all those people are wasting that much of their time (and the University's time).. Shameful

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

JFC, you could not be more clueless. Big time? Go around the country and read what "Big Time" programs have to say about their big name transfers.. Down right evil. What Express is saying is nothing compared to that.

You people that constantly want to tie Cajun Fans to LSU fans are freakin mosquito _____s. This fanbase is nothing like that fanbase, it's not even in the same galaxy. In fact, our people are TOO nice, TOO forgiving, TOO hospitable (at times).

And btw, for you people that have never played ball, and don't understand what competition means, just keep your mouths shut. In competition, in battle, you forge a brotherhood (sisterhood) with the family (the team). Regardless of what happens, anyone willing to climb out of the foxhole while the mortars are falling, in many competitors opinions, are traitors. It is what it is. You bench warmers wouldn't understand.

Having said all that, GL to Creighton. Hope life is well. But if you aint us....

Just wondering. If Alyssa Dalton decides to stay and play with us after transferring from Oklahoma to the Cajuns during the summer, do you think she'll be called traitor every time she comes up to bat?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast