_ _ _ _
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Burnt Roux: Aleah Craighton to Arizona

Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

I don't have a thing against Stefni Lotief. I hate Mike more and more with every post. He's making it personal.

Don't think for one minute Aleah and DJ aren't leaving because Mike talked them into it.

He doesn't give a damn about "US" or "THEM." Or, apparently, about his wife. And that's sick.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    I don't have a thing against Stefni Lotief. I hate Mike more and more with every post. He's making it personal.

Don't think for one minute Aleah and DJ aren't leaving because Mike talked them into it.

He doesn't give a damn about "US" or "THEM." Or, apparently, about his wife. And that's sick.
    What is sad is these kids wanted to play for him and yet none of them are. They all playing for a new coach when that could have happened here. We will play with the kids that want to be here and we will be ok.

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I don't think he had to talk them into it. I seriously think they came with what they felt were substandard skills and he coached them into All Americans. I also think they didn't see or interpreted differently what they saw than the administration did, and they felt their version of events wasn't taken with the same seriousness as the accusers. If you don't believe the administration believes in you after representing the university nationally in such a positive way, you probably have no options other than to transfer.

I personally wish they would have stayed as I've thoroughly enjoyed watching them for the last three years, but everyone has to make choices in life based on their beliefs, and they made theirs. Best of luck to all of those that transfer, and I hope all of them have a great life. I will enjoy watching those that remain and continue to be a Cajun fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Never is a really strong word...just saying.
    But accurate.

How many years did it take the university to recognize and honor Shipley?

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    But accurate.

How many years did it take the university to recognize and honor Shipley?
    Shipley never intentionally sabotaged the program after leaving at any point.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Shipley never intentionally sabotaged the program after leaving at any point.
    But Yvette did, or tried to.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    But Yvette did, or tried to.
    The only thing that Yvette did that could be considered "sabotage" is that she took her recruits with her to LSU. But in reality... that is just the way it goes. And we actually took a bunch of LSU recruits in return. Yvette upset the fans by taking that job... but there were very good personal reasons for her to do so. I do not consider anything that Yvette did to be in the same league as what Michael did or is doing. But to be fair to him... he was fired for wrong doing that he disputes.

Yvette needed her recruits in order to deliver on expectations. Michael isn't taking any players to build his future. He just wants to damage UL's present.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    The only thing that Yvette did that could be considered "sabotage" is that she took her recruits with her to LSU. But in reality... that is just the way it goes. And we actually took a bunch of LSU recruits in return. Yvette upset the fans by taking that job... but there were very good personal reasons for her to do so. I do not consider anything that Yvette did to be in the same league as what Michael did or is doing. But to be fair to him... he was fired for wrong doing that he disputes.

Yvette needed her recruits in order to deliver on expectations. Michael isn't taking any players to build his future. He just wants to damage UL's present.
    It's my understanding that she also tried to take the season ticket holders and boosters with her.

Same thing Lotief is doing, except he's taking them to nowhere with him and she wanted to take them to LSU with her.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I don't think he had to talk them into it. I seriously think they came with what they felt were substandard skills and he coached them into All Americans. I also think they didn't see or interpreted differently what they saw than the administration did, and they felt their version of events wasn't taken with the same seriousness as the accusers. If you don't believe the administration believes in you after representing the university nationally in such a positive way, you probably have no options other than to transfer.

I personally wish they would have stayed as I've thoroughly enjoyed watching them for the last three years, but everyone has to make choices in life based on their beliefs, and they made theirs. Best of luck to all of those that transfer, and I hope all of them have a great life. I will enjoy watching those that remain and continue to be a Cajun fan.
    this

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

DJ who, ? Creighton, Denham Springs? Dead to me all of um.

My understanding was she also sent letters to Cajun season ticket holders askng them to now support her at LSU as well as asking Cajun players to trasfer. Maybe the person who told me this about 15 years ago was mistaken but that is what i was told.

I really could care less on the personal reason. Even if all of south Louisiana is on fire, you NEVER leave UL to go to the Evil Empire. Ever. That's like pulling a Nick Saban without the NFL detour.

That is funny anyone here in there profession would go to the competitor for double their salary no matter what others thought.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

It's not your competition, it's your rival.

Still double your pay puts you in better retirement.

At some point Michael Loteif will be inducted into the Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame. That'll be an interesting week end.

you say the only thing she did was years ago. you are totally wrong. she was still actively undermining this program as late as june of this year. i'm new to RP, so im not going to give details without the consent of the moderator. but i can say, she is no friend to Louisiana softball, thats for sure. that you can take to the bank. i'm hoping that with a new coaching staff in place, she will stop undermining the Louisiana program. i'm hoping that it was a feud with Lotief and now that he's no longer a part of the program, she will stop.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by raginrayne View Post
    you say the only thing she did was years ago. you are totally wrong. she was still actively undermining this program as late as june of this year. i'm new to RP, so im not going to give details without the consent of the moderator. but i can say, she is no friend to Louisiana softball, thats for sure. that you can take to the bank. i'm hoping that with a new coaching staff in place, she will stop undermining the Louisiana program. i'm hoping that it was a feud with Lotief and now that he's no longer a part of the program, she will stop.
    Well said.. She and Lotief hate each other. 2 peas in a poisonous pod . Glad we hired someone away and above such petty polly games.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    DJ who, ? Creighton, Denham Springs? Dead to me all of um.
    Ding ding. We have a winner. I'm placing my lot with My TEAM.

It's my understanding that she also tried to take the season ticket holders and boosters with her.

Same thing Lotief is doing, except he's taking them to nowhere with him and she wanted to take them to LSU with her.
    Mike is taking them to batting cages in the middle of nowhere, Texas.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast