_ _ _ _
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Burnt Roux: Aleah Craighton to Arizona

RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    If he is helping girls that have decided, on their own, to leave, that, I can understand. If he is helping girls make the decision to leave as a vendetta, then he's a p r i c k.
    What I was thinking too. I can't help but think it's the latter simply because of the way everything ended and his "intense personality."

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Yes, I'm not going to put it on here but he is.
    This is typical Ragin Pagin post. "I know something but I am not going to say how I know it or what it is but trust me, it is all true". LOL. In reality, your evidence consists of having been told by a cousin of a friend who has an aunt that is the sister in law of D. J. Sanders mother that Lotief told D. J. to transfer. Straight from the horse's mouth so to speak. Man, that's good enough evidence for me. That no good SOB Lotief. Trying to stick it to UL softball and to Glasco. I heard that he also is trying to get the managers to transfer. If I can sum up your post succinctly, you don't know jack like the rest of us. But its much more titillating and sinister to say that Lotief is behind all of these transfers when in fact it could very well just be that these girls felt a loyalty to Lotief and were of the opinion that the school did him wrong by firing him so they decided to move on. From testimonials that I have read from both former and current players, it would appear that many would still run through a wall for him. If you have evidence, present it. I am sure that everyone wants to know if Lotief has and still is encouraging players to depart the program.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    This is typical Ragin Pagin post. "I know something but I am not going to say how I know it or what it is but trust me, it is all true". LOL. In reality, your evidence consists of having been told by a cousin of a friend who has an aunt that is the sister in law of D. J. Sanders mother that Lotief told D. J. to transfer. Straight from the horse's mouth so to speak. Man, that's good enough evidence for me. That no good SOB Lotief. Trying to stick it to UL softball and to Glasco. I heard that he also is trying to get the managers to transfer. If I can sum up your post succinctly, you don't know jack like the rest of us. But its much more titillating and sinister to say that Lotief is behind all of these transfers when in fact it could very well just be that these girls felt a loyalty to Lotief and were of the opinion that the school did him wrong by firing him so they decided to move on. From testimonials that I have read from both former and current players, it would appear that many would still run through a wall for him. If you have evidence, present it. I am sure that everyone wants to know if Lotief has and still is encouraging players to depart the program.
    Believe it or don't...I️ dont really give a phk. Unlike Mike Lotief I'm not going to use current and former players names to prove a point. When people tell you things in confidence, you don't plaster their name on a message board. If you don't think the man is sick in the head, go read his Facebook posts taking jabs at the administration while his wife was laying in a hospital suffering her second massive heart attack...and he still couldn't leave it Alone for 2 seconds. People literally killed for Charles Manson...the run through a brick wall means nothing to me in this situation.

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

No matter which side you fall on this discussion, there is one guaranteed fallout of this. Mike will never see anything bronzed on UL campus with his name.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

And the above post is a typical Ragin Pagin post too. I want to do mine next... "I know you don't know anything and I don't know anything, but because you didn't say what you know I'm going to call you out... whoever you are that I don't know... and tell you that it may be something else that I'm not sure about... but I'm not going to let you say that kind of stuff with no proof without me calling you out with no proof with stuff that I say maybe true with no proof!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    No matter which side you fall on this discussion, there is one guaranteed fallout of this. Mike will never see anything bronzed on UL campus with his name.
    I had a talk with Dr. Maggard... and he agreed to make a bronze softball bat with Michael Lotief's name on it... as long as I steal it within 24 hours of it's presentation... and hide it next to Yvette's plaque.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Never is a really strong word...just saying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Never is a really strong word...just saying.
    Big Buds will never blow a diseased crack addict.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post

We will win the SBC and be in the mix for hosting a regional, just like always. Mark it down.
    we may win the SBC.. but we're not going to run away with it like we usually do..

i think sportsfanatic made a mistake. to my knowledge, there's no transfer on the upcoming 2018 roster that sat last year. there are 4 transfers on the 2018 roster, and each played at their previous school for the 2017 season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by raginrayne View Post
    i think sportsfanatic made a mistake. to my knowledge, there's no transfer on the upcoming 2018 roster that sat last year. there are 4 transfers on the 2018 roster, and each played at their previous school for the 2017 season.
    I didn't think so, I thought he may have heard of someone new coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by raginrayne View Post
    I was referring to the young lady from Oklahoma. Apparently I was mistaken

That no good SOB Lotief.
    I agree!

I was curious so I checked out Mikes FB page. Dude turns everything to UL softball. Obsession isn't healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I had a talk with Dr. Maggard... and he agreed to make a bronze softball bat with Michael Lotief's name on it... as long as I steal it within 24 hours of it's presentation... and hide it next to Yvette's plaque.
    So you're digging up home plate at Lamson Park eh?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Dude is legit psycho...is he worried about his wife's health or her image?

The cult is thirsty for more. He isn't gonna stop.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Her image hasn't been tarnished yet

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Just another sad chapter. And you think it's about her image?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast