_ _ _ _
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 143

Thread: Burnt Roux: Aleah Craighton to Arizona

  1. #61
    RaginScotsman's Avatar
    RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,513

    Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    If he is helping girls that have decided, on their own, to leave, that, I can understand. If he is helping girls make the decision to leave as a vendetta, then he's a p r i c k.
    What I was thinking too. I can't help but think it's the latter simply because of the way everything ended and his "intense personality."

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Yes, I'm not going to put it on here but he is.
    This is typical Ragin Pagin post. "I know something but I am not going to say how I know it or what it is but trust me, it is all true". LOL. In reality, your evidence consists of having been told by a cousin of a friend who has an aunt that is the sister in law of D. J. Sanders mother that Lotief told D. J. to transfer. Straight from the horse's mouth so to speak. Man, that's good enough evidence for me. That no good SOB Lotief. Trying to stick it to UL softball and to Glasco. I heard that he also is trying to get the managers to transfer. If I can sum up your post succinctly, you don't know jack like the rest of us. But its much more titillating and sinister to say that Lotief is behind all of these transfers when in fact it could very well just be that these girls felt a loyalty to Lotief and were of the opinion that the school did him wrong by firing him so they decided to move on. From testimonials that I have read from both former and current players, it would appear that many would still run through a wall for him. If you have evidence, present it. I am sure that everyone wants to know if Lotief has and still is encouraging players to depart the program.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    This is typical Ragin Pagin post. "I know something but I am not going to say how I know it or what it is but trust me, it is all true". LOL. In reality, your evidence consists of having been told by a cousin of a friend who has an aunt that is the sister in law of D. J. Sanders mother that Lotief told D. J. to transfer. Straight from the horse's mouth so to speak. Man, that's good enough evidence for me. That no good SOB Lotief. Trying to stick it to UL softball and to Glasco. I heard that he also is trying to get the managers to transfer. If I can sum up your post succinctly, you don't know jack like the rest of us. But its much more titillating and sinister to say that Lotief is behind all of these transfers when in fact it could very well just be that these girls felt a loyalty to Lotief and were of the opinion that the school did him wrong by firing him so they decided to move on. From testimonials that I have read from both former and current players, it would appear that many would still run through a wall for him. If you have evidence, present it. I am sure that everyone wants to know if Lotief has and still is encouraging players to depart the program.
    Believe it or don't...I️ dont really give a phk. Unlike Mike Lotief I'm not going to use current and former players names to prove a point. When people tell you things in confidence, you don't plaster their name on a message board. If you don't think the man is sick in the head, go read his Facebook posts taking jabs at the administration while his wife was laying in a hospital suffering her second massive heart attack...and he still couldn't leave it Alone for 2 seconds. People literally killed for Charles Manson...the run through a brick wall means nothing to me in this situation.

  4. #64
    ZoomZoom's Avatar
    ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,132

    Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

    No matter which side you fall on this discussion, there is one guaranteed fallout of this. Mike will never see anything bronzed on UL campus with his name.


  5. #65
    Just1More's Avatar
    Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    16,031
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    This is typical Ragin Pagin post. "I know something but I am not going to say how I know it or what it is but trust me, it is all true". LOL. In reality, your evidence consists of having been told by a cousin of a friend who has an aunt that is the sister in law of D. J. Sanders mother that Lotief told D. J. to transfer. Straight from the horse's mouth so to speak. Man, that's good enough evidence for me. That no good SOB Lotief. Trying to stick it to UL softball and to Glasco. I heard that he also is trying to get the managers to transfer. If I can sum up your post succinctly, you don't know jack like the rest of us. But its much more titillating and sinister to say that Lotief is behind all of these transfers when in fact it could very well just be that these girls felt a loyalty to Lotief and were of the opinion that the school did him wrong by firing him so they decided to move on. From testimonials that I have read from both former and current players, it would appear that many would still run through a wall for him. If you have evidence, present it. I am sure that everyone wants to know if Lotief has and still is encouraging players to depart the program.
    And the above post is a typical Ragin Pagin post too. I want to do mine next... "I know you don't know anything and I don't know anything, but because you didn't say what you know I'm going to call you out... whoever you are that I don't know... and tell you that it may be something else that I'm not sure about... but I'm not going to let you say that kind of stuff with no proof without me calling you out with no proof with stuff that I say maybe true with no proof!"

  6. #66
    Just1More's Avatar
    Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    16,031
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    No matter which side you fall on this discussion, there is one guaranteed fallout of this. Mike will never see anything bronzed on UL campus with his name.
    I had a talk with Dr. Maggard... and he agreed to make a bronze softball bat with Michael Lotief's name on it... as long as I steal it within 24 hours of it's presentation... and hide it next to Yvette's plaque.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lafayette,LA
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    No matter which side you fall on this discussion, there is one guaranteed fallout of this. Mike will never see anything bronzed on UL campus with his name.
    Never is a really strong word...just saying.

  8. #68
    Just1More's Avatar
    Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    16,031
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Never is a really strong word...just saying.
    Big Buds will never blow a diseased crack addict.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    823

    Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post

    We will win the SBC and be in the mix for hosting a regional, just like always. Mark it down.
    we may win the SBC.. but we're not going to run away with it like we usually do..

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    54

    Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

    i think sportsfanatic made a mistake. to my knowledge, there's no transfer on the upcoming 2018 roster that sat last year. there are 4 transfers on the 2018 roster, and each played at their previous school for the 2017 season.


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    9,547
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by raginrayne View Post
    i think sportsfanatic made a mistake. to my knowledge, there's no transfer on the upcoming 2018 roster that sat last year. there are 4 transfers on the 2018 roster, and each played at their previous school for the 2017 season.
    I didn't think so, I thought he may have heard of someone new coming in.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,796

    Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by raginrayne View Post
    i think sportsfanatic made a mistake. to my knowledge, there's no transfer on the upcoming 2018 roster that sat last year. there are 4 transfers on the 2018 roster, and each played at their previous school for the 2017 season.
    I was referring to the young lady from Oklahoma. Apparently I was mistaken

  13. #73
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    557

    Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    That no good SOB Lotief.
    I agree!

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Flagship-Land
    Posts
    736

    Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

    I was curious so I checked out Mikes FB page. Dude turns everything to UL softball. Obsession isn't healthy.


  15. #75
    ZoomZoom's Avatar
    ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,132

    Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I had a talk with Dr. Maggard... and he agreed to make a bronze softball bat with Michael Lotief's name on it... as long as I steal it within 24 hours of it's presentation... and hide it next to Yvette's plaque.
    So you're digging up home plate at Lamson Park eh?

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,841

    Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

    ..


  17. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    ..
    Dude is legit psycho...is he worried about his wife's health or her image?

  18. #78
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    636

    Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

    The cult is thirsty for more. He isn't gonna stop.


  19. #79
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,011

    Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Dude is legit psycho...is he worried about his wife's health or her image?
    Her image hasn't been tarnished yet

  20. #80
    ZoomZoom's Avatar
    ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Dude is legit psycho...is he worried about his wife's health or her image?
    Just another sad chapter. And you think it's about her image?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •