_ _ _ _
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnt Roux: Aleah Craighton to Arizona

Blog Entries

Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    We are going to be better than you think
    Basin you damn right. No coach or player is greater than the team or organization!!

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Softball Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    WOW when did we become LSU, whining and _____ing because a couple of players left I guess its okay to accept so call traitors like Mattie Haack, Redfern, Victoria Brown and Lexi Elkins. Part of the building process has been because of transfers we accepted into the program. Let it go and get ready for the season just like coaches players come and go. Good luck to the young ladies that left the program and best of luck to the girls that stayed the course.
    I'm not going to engage in trashing these young women, but they to a woman would have hailed UL in September. So there's the question of motivation.

They're dead to me. I wish them nothing one way or the other like their PAC 12 teammates.

As far being like other fan bases. Believe me, when those players transferred here, they were dead to those fans, rightly so

So the message is clear... The "Love Fest" was with ML and not with the Cajun Nation.... CYA....

Quote Originally Posted by jumboragncajun View Post
    This may be a dumb question, but what does "Bear down" have to do with "Wildcats"?
    Bear Down, Arizona" is the name of their fight song. It's their battle cry, like "Gig Em" or "Sic Em"

I will not fault any students athlete for wanting to leave. I came to UL due to close friends on track team already and Coach Charles Lancon. When he passed and I came into a injury riddled season, I thought about transferring. Hell, after making NCAA regionals I thought of trying my luck in the SEC. these kids are highly compartmentalized in their softball world. Many of the worlds have been turned upside down. If they feel like a move will right the ship, I wish them all the luck. This program will push on!

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

In the era we are in with youth sports, travel ball, AAU and the like, everyone involved is use to having carbon monoxide blown up their backside, telling them how great they are in their, as someone put it, their compartmentized world. Rattle that world by taking out their cheerleader, off to their "safe space."

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    In the era we are in with youth sports, travel ball, AAU and the like, everyone involved is use to having carbon monoxide blown up their backside, telling them how great they are in their, as someone put it, their compartmentized world. Rattle that world by taking out their cheerleader, off to their "safe space."
    Pretty sure that doesn't apply to the athletes who have transferred.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    To teams Lotief had a working relationship with.
    If the girls want to go then so be it, I just really hope that our former coach is not still in their ear and motivating them to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    If the girls want to go then so be it, I just really hope that our former coach is not still in their ear and motivating them to do so.
    He is

i second what hark said.

RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    He is
    I have to think this is true, but is there any evidence of this?

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    We do not produce evidence on Ragin Pagin. We provide speculation. Facts and evidence have a tendency to end threads... and they don't allow the full extent of the variety of personalities to express themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Yes, I'm not going to put it on here but he is.

If he is helping girls that have decided, on their own, to leave, that, I can understand. If he is helping girls make the decision to leave as a vendetta, then he's a p r i c k.

We will not be great in softball this year... hope Glasco can recover😡🤯😳

BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    We've been very good in the past. I don't think we've been great. That is yet to come. I can see it happening soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    We have some good players coming back, some signees, at least one that sat out last year as a transfer...and word is that more transfers are coming in.

We will win the SBC and be in the mix for hosting a regional, just like always. Mark it down.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    We've been very good in the past. I don't think we've been great. That is yet to come. I can see it happening soon.
    Agree. Very good, but not great.....yet.

In situations like this, you sometimes must take a "small" step back in order to take a "big" step forward.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    We have some good players coming back, some signees, at least one that sat out last year as a transfer...and word is that more transfers are coming in.

We will win the SBC and be in the mix for hosting a regional, just like always. Mark it down.
    At least one that sat out last year as a transfer".............Who would that be?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast