_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnt Roux: Aleah Craighton to Arizona

Blog Entries

Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

I support My Cajun Softballers.. But the defectors, like someone else said, don't let the door hit you on the ___.. So much for loyalty. Bye, never known ya

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunnewby View Post
    The students filed the complaints,then they should expect to have it made public.
    In today's society, it still wouldn't have been neutral,and the players (quitters) that can't handle adversity, and show loyalty to a school that embraced them and probably paid there education,just shows the character of them, and also shows they were great actresses.
    At least 29 had no complaints. If "the" student complaint was needed to justify the firing, ok.

It wasnt needed. it was not the reason. Someone was not confident in their actions, so they included the students.

700 pages? Please! It was done to say this is the student experience. 29 said it wasn't and that alienated them from their reality.

Lotief's hands on the assistant was all that was needed. Nothing more.

Blog Entries

Default Turbine Question

Why cant I post to the softball defections thread? You locked it and its taboo now? Just wondering. Its your site.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    There's a prep softball program in Texas that a friend of mine's wife runs (one of the elite). They have a huge number of athletes that go to some serious programs. They've never been connected to UL. But they are very connected to Gerry Glasco. It's a big feeder system in Texas. I'm dead nuts serious... our program is in very good hands.
    Two were gonna be head coaches on the staff says it all.

Default Re: Turbine Question

He's hogging it. He posted last.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by suprcajun View Post
    He's hogging it. He posted last.
    Like i said, it's his site. He can do as he pleases. I'm just curious thats all.

There's a prep softball program in Texas that a friend of mine's wife runs (one of the elite). They have a huge number of athletes that go to some serious programs. They've never been connected to UL. But they are very connected to Gerry Glasco. It's a big feeder system in Texas. I'm dead nuts serious... our program is in very good hands.
    This season might be shaky... but get ready to hold on to your seats.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Why cant I post to the softball defections thread? You locked it and its taboo now? Just wondering. Its your site.
    Fat thumb? Happy finger? Accident? Inadvertent? Unintentional?

ps thanks for the heads up.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunnewby View Post
    This.
    Also just wondering if any of the girls that have left and were so "tight" with coach Lotief know that Stefni is in serious condition, and if any have acknowledged it. They sure made public they were leaving
    I'm sure they're all very concerned for Stefni. They're bound to have many routes to communicate that to the Lotief's that are not in our line of sight. I'm not going to knock them about their feelings for the Lotief's... and especially Stefni in this very sorrowful situation.

As for supporting the program that gets reconstituted after the quitters find their new homes... I want to build the best program we've ever had... and close this ugly chapter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Fat thumb? Happy finger? Accident? Inadvertent? Unintentional?

ps thanks for the heads up.
    lol np. Like I said, its your site.. The Mount Olympus Ragin Pagin Throne belongs to you bro. By the way, thanks for putting up with us and all you do man!!

I'm sure they're all very concerned for Stefni. They're bound to have many routes to communicate that to the Lotief's that are not in our line of sight. I'm not going to knock them about their feelings for the Lotief's... and especially Stefni in this very sorrowful situation.

As for supporting the program that gets reconstituted after the quitters find their new homes... I want to build the best program we've ever had... and close this ugly chapter.
    Check out @BTPSoftball's Tweet: https://twitter.com/BTPSoftball/status/937869467308187648?s=09

This is what the quitters post after they leave.

RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Alright. Is it a conincidence at out 2 best hitters and our se one year, maybe would have been a starting pitcher, have been the only ones that have left? And they've all gone to the PAC 12?

The SEC and Big 12 is right there and they're winning the championships.

Blog Entries

To teams Lotief had a working relationship with.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    I support My Cajun Softballers.. But the defectors, like someone else said, don't let the door hit you on the ___.. So much for loyalty. Bye, never known ya
    To quote the great Loteif...and help them grow stronger...don't let the door hit you in the ___sy!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post

This may be a dumb question, but what does "Bear down" have to do with "Wildcats"?

WOW when did we become LSU, whining and _____ing because a couple of players left I guess its okay to accept so call traitors like Mattie Haack, Redfern, Victoria Brown and Lexi Elkins. Part of the building process has been because of transfers we accepted into the program. Let it go and get ready for the season just like coaches players come and go. Good luck to the young ladies that left the program and best of luck to the girls that stayed the course.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    WOW when did we become LSU, whining and _____ing because a couple of players left I guess its okay to accept so call traitors like Mattie Haack, Redfern, Victoria Brown and Lexi Elkins. Part of the building process has been because of transfers we accepted into the program. Let it go and get ready for the season just like coaches players come and go. Good luck to the young ladies that left the program and best of luck to the girls that stayed the course.
    I'll agree to the ones that , "stayed the course".

RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by jumboragncajun View Post
    This may be a dumb question, but what does "Bear down" have to do with "Wildcats"?
    I've always wondered that too. It just conjures up images of a lot of unpleasant things. Let your mind go to the gutter and think about it for a while.

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by suprcajun View Post
    This season might be shaky... but get ready to hold on to your seats.
    We are going to be better than you think

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    We are going to be better than you think
    I agree lets play ball and get this party started off right.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast