Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Results 141 to 143 of 143

Thread: Burnt Roux: Aleah Craighton to Arizona

  1. #141
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,107

    Default Re: Burnt Roux: Aleah Craighton to Arizona

    Did you tell that clown that was what the investigation was all about. His outrageous conduct with another employee. His bad behavior with the team was garnish. Today a congressman had to resign for simply creating uncomfortable feelings about surrogacy.

    Bottom line you don't call women pu ssies, you don't tell a suicide candidate to do a better job, you don't use a rape murder victim as motivation, you don't scream at and poke another employee even if your argument might be right.


  2. #142
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    5,138
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Burnt Roux: Aleah Craighton to Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Did you tell that clown that was what the investigation was all about. His outrageous conduct with another employee. His bad behavior with the team was garnish. Today a congressman had to resign for simply creating uncomfortable feelings about surrogacy.

    Bottom line you don't call women pu ssies, you don't tell a suicide candidate to do a better job, you don't use a rape murder victim as motivation, you don't scream at and poke another employee even if your argument might be right.
    Poor victim little spoiled brat Lotief. He dont realize that his name is ranked right up there with JERRY FREAKING BALDWIN!!! What an honor for the little man

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    42

    UL Softball Re: Burnt Roux: Aleah Craighton to Arizona

    From Michael Lotief's Facebook Page: Crazy how you can have 25 players on a team or 25 workers in a business or 25 teachers at a school and that team or that business or that school is in the TOP 10 in the whole country and 90% of the workers or players or teachers think the experience is positive but 10% whine and the WEAK president of the University or CEO of the business or principal of the school LISTENS to the whiners and the 10% so the other 90% disagree and don't want to lose or be mediocre so they go to another team or another business or another school where they are committed to PURSUING EXCELLENCE & WINNING! I say if the administration or President or CEO is not committed to winning and being the best - it's better to get rid of HIM.
    So anyone who does not agree with this crazy bastard is weak?

    Here is more from him after someone told him what's done is done.
    Michael Lotief What's done is done - I'm fired, you are right. But what is not done is the future of this University and the direction of this University. I am not willing to sit ideally by and watch Savoie abuse his power and take a University that I LOVE and has the potential for GREATNESS into mediocrity. And watch him abuse his power and hire his god daughter Jessica Clark to run the athletic department into the ground and a laughing stock of the country. NEPOTISM. I am not willing to watch the professors in the college of business being railroaded the way I was. RIGHT IIS RIGHT & WRONG IS WRONG. A University is suppose to be a place for diversity and various ideas, NOT a privilege for a chosen few who are related to or friends with the President. Let's pursue excellence OR NOT. If not, then let's get NEW LEADERSHIP. or refund the student's money. My daughter is still in school here. My neices and nephews are too. I want them to have the opportunity to BE THE BEST.
    He talks about "NEPOTISM" how did that dude get his job, because his wife was coach, further how did his daughter get on the team? Yep "NEPOTISM". There is no way his daughter should have being playing before players like Kendall Smith or some of the other girls.

    Last one:
    Michael Lotief Why should UL lose our very best; DJ, Alyssa and Aleah ; DJ & Aleah were FIRST team ALL-Americans; Alyssa was Freshman of the YEAR and NATIONAL PLAYER of the week after shutting out ALA; all are great students; all are going to PAC 12 schools : Oregon & Arizona. Doesn't make sense. Theyu do not agree with the vision of "our" weak" administration.
    Anyone who things this cat is good for our university should get on the train to the looney bin with him.

    Please Mr (I use that title loosely) Lotief if you want bring UL to the promise land the best way you can do it is by leaving us alone and go on with your life. You have never been a leader and never will. I do not want my daughter playing for you or anyone that is close to you.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •