_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnt Roux: Aleah Craighton to Arizona

Blog Entries

Default Burnt Roux: Aleah Craighton to Arizona

Default Re: Aleah Craighton Transfers to Arizona

Arizona.....anyone else you would like to pluck from our team? Damn. We have an ex-coach yall might be interested in....he likes to keep his grass cut and yall are in the desert sooo it would probably work out.

Bye Felicia. Your commitment was to the university, not the coach. Hope we meet you in Wcws and KJT gives you an 0fer, and Denham gets lit up. You are lucky Glasco gave you a transfer so you don't have to sit a year.

Wait didn't someone just say on this board, she met with the coach and decided to stay?

Welp an extra scholly hopefully we get someone who is not weak like this one

If they (DJ, Alyssa, and Aleigha) cared so much about Lotief, how come none have come out and gave Stef any Love? Hell, Stef has heart attack and Aleigha says Bye? Good riddance. Y'all had us fooled.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Welp an extra scholly hopefully we get someone who is not weak like this one
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunnewby View Post
    Bye Felicia. Your commitment was to the university, not the coach. Hope we meet you in Wcws and KJT gives you an 0fer, and Denham gets lit up. You are lucky Glasco gave you a transfer so you don't have to sit a year.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

I can't wait for this episode to be over with. We've had other athletes snub us. I've never seen it like this. It isn't like we fired the coach and they're following him to the new school. But whatever. I don't want to ever hear the quitters names again. I want those that stuck with us and our new athletes to take our full and undivided attention and support.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Where did KJT go?
    Still here I believe. Was saying I wanted KJT to give Aleigha an "Ofer" in the WCWS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I can't wait for this episode to be over with. We've had other athletes snub us. I've never seen it like this. It isn't like we fired the coach and they're following him to the new school. But whatever. I don't want to ever hear the quitters names again. I want those that stuck with us and our new athletes to take our full and undivided attention and support.
    The why he was fired data dump should have never included students.

It directly led to the taking sides polarization and the etched in stone endorcements of the 29.

A firing based solely on the coach/trainer incident would have left the players neutral.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out girls. Wish you had stayed, and I enjoyed watching you play while you were Ragin' Cajuns, but you're the enemy now.

I take that back.

I'll call you the Lotiefers from here on out. I hope the REAL Ragin' Cajuns get the chance to kick your ___es all over the field this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

It directly led to the taking sides polarization and the etched in stone endorcements of the 29.

A firing based solely on the coach/trainer incident would have left the players neutral.
    The students filed the complaints,then they should expect to have it made public.
    In today's society, it still wouldn't have been neutral,and the players (quitters) that can't handle adversity, and show loyalty to a school that embraced them and probably paid there education,just shows the character of them, and also shows they were great actresses.

Quote Originally Posted by whataburger View Post
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out girls. Wish you had stayed, and I enjoyed watching you play while you were Ragin' Cajuns, but you're the enemy now.

I take that back.

I'll call you the Lotiefers from here on out. I hope the REAL Ragin' Cajuns get the chance to kick your ___es all over the field this season.
    This

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

There's a prep softball program in Texas that a friend of mine's wife runs (one of the elite). They have a huge number of athletes that go to some serious programs. They've never been connected to UL. But they are very connected to Gerry Glasco. It's a big feeder system in Texas. I'm dead nuts serious... our program is in very good hands.

Lotief showing his true colors. Candrea at Arizona is a good friend of Lotief's. Don't think for one second that Lotief didn't pick up the phone and make some calls to get those girls out of here. Mike gave an update tonight on Steph's condition, but he could help but throw jabs at the UL administration in his post. I was a lotief fan in years past, but his actions recently have shown his true colors.
    The man is all about himself. He is a self serving _____

The players would not have stayed neutral as Lotief would have still framed it as the administration retaliating for him sticking up for the players

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    There's a prep softball program in Texas that a friend of mine's wife runs (one of the elite). They have a huge number of athletes that go to some serious programs. They've never been connected to UL. But they are very connected to Gerry Glasco. It's a big feeder system in Texas. I'm dead nuts serious... our program is in very good hands.
    This.
    Also just wondering if any of the girls that have left and were so "tight" with coach Lotief know that Stefni is in serious condition, and if any have acknowledged it. They sure made public they were leaving

19. Default Craighton latest to leave UL softball

Craighton latest to leave UL softball

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

My wife and I are going to be in the stands cheering for our girls that ride for the Ragin Cajun brand.....the 3 that left.....bye and good luck....

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast