Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: This Search is Tight Lipped

Quote Originally Posted by Ned Clampett View Post
    LOL small world. I grew up and graduated high school there. I understand its changed a lot. Havent been back in twenty years.
    I like how when you approach the town from the East or West on Hwy 128, there's a nice self-promo sign titled "Living in Jal".

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Hello Cajuns, best of luck in coaches search...y'all have a really big Smedium polo shirt to fill down there. If AD is smart, you'll get the Nichols HC but hopefully they learned their lesson. The HUD contract is Exihibit A as to why You don't overpay HC's in the G5 out of fear....or just period. I'm sure you don't need that 1.5 million....
    Doesn't your coach have child support to pay?

Default Re: This Search is Tight Lipped

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    What are you doing in Lake Charles?
    Doo-doo!!! You beat me to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I like how when you approach the town from the East or West on Hwy 128, there's a nice self-promo sign titled "Living in Jal".
    Now ya see there runner? I missed that. Wasnt there when I was.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Trust me people.

Vidor, TX.

No worse people in America.
    Dude...have to agree. Years ago I had a friend in the moving business when all that racial mess was going down in Vidor in the late 90's. My friend happens to be African American. He was joking about having to drive thru Vidor and was hoping nothing happened. Told him since I was headed thru there on Sunday, call if he needed. We laughed about it and went into the weekend.

He calls me Monday. He had rented a truck from a well known national company. Truck broke down after hours Saturday pm...I-10 in Vidor. Took FOUR HOURS for someone to get to him. The sad part of all this, the service shop (not associated name wise with the rental) was right across the interstate where my friend was. The guy just took his happy ars time getting there. If my friend had known that was the exact shop he needed, he could have walked there. When we talked, he honestly said he feared for his life after the third hour hit.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Choke on a ___ck.
    Is that what happened to their mascot?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Is that what happened to their mascots?
    FIFY.

We should never forget Mutt #19, the first victim of those @ruston folks...people tend to overlook him due to the more infamous demise of Mutt #20.

Seems the ASPCA has put end to the torture machine there, as they have not replaced the last one in well over a year.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3