_ _ _ _
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 147

Thread: Sunbelt Board

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Metry
    Posts
    1,446

    Default Re: Sunbelt Board

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    That's debatble...'theeagleway' is just as bad, if not worse. BTW, that Arky fan is 'chiefsfan' both on the SBC board and here, so just remember that we he slinks to this board. On the Arky board he is 'headscalper' and likes to start threads calling us 'ULaLa.'
    Why would you care what that neck-beard thinks or says? If he graduated, it was from Arkansas State! That is in the neighborhood of Joe's Trucking College, American Hair Lines Beauty School and Louisiana Tech. He and his mom think he's real clever. He isn't worth the time it took to type out this post.

  2. #102
    ZoomZoom's Avatar
    ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,248

    Default Re: Sunbelt Board

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Yeah, and you probably believe that I work for lus fiber, or that he could get me (or whoever else he's banning) super DUPER fired, even if I did.
    You did not realize this...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. #103
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    16,700

    Default Re: Sunbelt Board

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger." The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?" "Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly. "Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?" The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know ____?" And then she went back to reading her book.
    And that little girl grew up to be Kim Davis.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    16,700

    Default Re: Sunbelt Board

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    😂😂😂😂😂
    Poo Poo found his new brand of comedy...

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    16,501

    Default Re: Sunbelt Board

    Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    And that little girl grew up to be Kim Davis.
    Ouch.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    16,700

    Default Re: Sunbelt Board

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Do I need to go in there and wreck shop?
    It's pointless...I went there after T got banned for his EPIC rant. They will just silence you.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South & East of Cajun Field
    Posts
    1,869

    Default Re: Sunbelt Board

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Why on earth would any of you expect to be treated with respect on a SBC board...when everyone here (rightfully) craps all over the same SBC at every opportunity on this site?...don't dog curse the conference members bc you don't want any future ties to them...yet expect those same schools to cater to our every wish.
    For the record, I once posted there often, was respectful of the Sunbelt, and eventually named a moderator. Once a moderator, I proposed some very reasonable guidelines for the name issue so that we could hopefully dial back the name-calling and get more Cajun fans to participate. I was as sick as anyone of the ULaLa and assorted other crap. My fellow mods weren't interested in the idea and told me to take it to GTS (Georgia Tech Swagger) one of the owners of the site. I did.

    GTS told me to take it up with my fellow mods. When I told him I already had, he told me he'd get back to me. Later he told me there were no "safe spaces" and to just grow a thick skin. Ok, I'll do that, if everyone gets treated equally. Imagine my surprise when I later learned that "Memphis High" was a filtered phrase that could not be used on the site. Imagine my surprise when the thread titled Texas State - San Marcos got canned immediately because of the name used.

    What I learned working with that group is that they can't be trusted and that they're the most inconsistent mod staff I've ever seen anywhere EXCEPT when it comes to crapping on Cajun fans.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lafayette,LA
    Posts
    4,270

    Default Re: Sunbelt Board

    After reading all this it is VERY clear to me that we all MUST quickly move away from referencing our athletic teams as UL. We must ALL push Louisiana as much as possible. I don't know if that means we switch the caps to LA but this is the only leg our opposition has to stand on. We all say Louisiana they won't have ____.


  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South & East of Cajun Field
    Posts
    1,869

    Default Re: Sunbelt Board

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Do I need to go in there and wreck shop?
    Don't give them the clicks, besides, they'll ban you quicker than a cat can lick his arse.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Sunbelt Board

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    For the record, I once posted there often, was respectful of the Sunbelt, and eventually named a moderator. Once a moderator, I proposed some very reasonable guidelines for the name issue so that we could hopefully dial back the name-calling and get more Cajun fans to participate. I was as sick as anyone of the ULaLa and assorted other crap. My fellow mods weren't interested in the idea and told me to take it to GTS (Georgia Tech Swagger) one of the owners of the site. I did.

    GTS told me to take it up with my fellow mods. When I told him I already had, he told me he'd get back to me. Later he told me there were no "safe spaces" and to just grow a thick skin. Ok, I'll do that, if everyone gets treated equally. Imagine my surprise when I later learned that "Memphis High" was a filtered phrase that could not be used on the site. Imagine my surprise when the thread titled Texas State - San Marcos got canned immediately because of the name used.

    What I learned working with that group is that they can't be trusted and that they're the most inconsistent mod staff I've ever seen anywhere EXCEPT when it comes to crapping on Cajun fans.
    It's like they know what we know, and what we've known for a very long time. All the ingredients are here, we just need to get the right mix of management (AD, Coaches, Administrators) in place and it will happen. They don't want IT to happen.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South & East of Cajun Field
    Posts
    1,869

    Default Re: Sunbelt Board

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    It's like they know what we know, and what we've known for a very long time. All the ingredients are here, we just need to get the right mix of management (AD, Coaches, Administrators) in place and it will happen. They don't want IT to happen.
    You nailed it sir.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    LAFAYETTE, LA.
    Posts
    732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Poo Poo found his new brand of comedy...
    Haha! Ahhhh, my old friend Hawk. I missed you buddy.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South & East of Cajun Field
    Posts
    1,869

    Default Re: Sunbelt Board

    Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    No, they killed that thread after the 1st post....
    No, they closed the thread for comment but left it there for everyone to see. They could delete the thread with a single keystroke, but then, not everyone would be able to get in a snicker.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    16,700

    Default Re: Sunbelt Board

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Haha! Ahhhh, my old friend Hawk. I missed you buddy.
    The feeling is mutual.

  15. #115
    basinbear's Avatar
    basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri City, TX.
    Posts
    5,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    No, they closed the thread for comment but left it there for everyone to see. They could delete the thread with a single keystroke, but then, not everyone would be able to get in a snicker.
    I know what they did.....I read it....

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South & East of Cajun Field
    Posts
    1,869

    Default Re: Sunbelt Board

    Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    I know what they did.....I read it....
    Other than adding TROLL THREAD to the title to get everyone's attention, did they make any other changes. Of course, Dawgarse probably got zero warning for the troll, heck, they probably tossed him a bone.

    Seriously, there is ZERO reason to leave that thread there with its trollish language other than to try to embarrass Cajun fans.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Sunbelt Board

    F'em and feed'em fish heads!


  18. #118
    basinbear's Avatar
    basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri City, TX.
    Posts
    5,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Other than adding TROLL THREAD to the title to get everyone's attention, did they make any other changes. Of course, Dawgarse probably got zero warning for the troll, heck, they probably tossed him a bone.

    Seriously, there is ZERO reason to leave that thread there with its trollish language other than to try to embarrass Cajun fans.
    I agree with you.....that's why I posted earlier maybe we all should leave that site alone. You know a,good way for our programs and fans to handle this? Let's do our "talking" on the field, on the court and in the stands......

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South & East of Cajun Field
    Posts
    1,869

    Default Re: Sunbelt Board

    Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    I know what they did.....I read it....
    Bear, ask 'em the logic of leaving that thread there versus making it go away. I'd love to see the response.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    16,700

    Default Re: Sunbelt Board

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    No, they closed the thread for comment but left it there for everyone to see. They could delete the thread with a single keystroke, but then, not everyone would be able to get in a snicker.
    The guy I always had issues with was the old Middle Tennesse mod, something with greek letters. Even after Middle left the Sun Belt, he would get involved in the Sun Belt board, and get the mods to help him out with bannings and such. Total ____ing farce of epic proportions. Heading over the CUSA board was an immediate brick wall because he was there. Total chode. They have always had it out for us over there, and it's just not worth it to run head long into a brick wall just for the fun of it. At a certain point in time...you just have to say...____ it. Let them rot.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •