_ _ _ _
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Sunbelt Board

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sunbelt Board

We've been playing them for 30 plus years...it's just never going to change with us. They'll always be ULL, no matter how hard they try to get that stopped."
    But only 17 as Louisiana.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    And here's what Arky State mod has to say about our branding efforts:

"Because its an unwinnable fight. Heck, most of Arkansas State still doesn't use UL despite the Sun Belt's supposed direction to the contrary. Every now and then we'll use it in press releases, but game staff, athletic department employees use ULL.

We've been playing them for 30 plus years...it's just never going to change with us. They'll always be ULL, no matter how hard they try to get that stopped."

Fark 'em, call 'em the Indians.
    It's very disappointing that Arkansas State would take that position. I used to respect them. Of all the SBC teams, I felt they were more like us than the others. If SBC schools (other than ULM) won't call you by your preferred athletic nickname... it's very difficult to connect with them.

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

No more posting there for me.....minimal amount anyway....between the nut lickers from Ruston and all the U La La crud I'm done....

Just saw this post by the Arky State Razorback mod on the CUSA forum:

"They signed with the SBC right after that. Our contract still doesn't guarantee the champ to Mobile, but thanks to NOLA's infatuation with ULL, they've gotten the champ more often than not of late."

He never misses a chance.

Infatuation....5 New Orleans Bowls....5 largest New Orleans Bowl crowds......next

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

They had a LaTurd fan mock up a press release saying we hired Art Briles. Lol

No one will hire him after what happened at Baylor, but man would we destroy everyone if he was our HC.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    And here's what Arky State mod has to say about our branding efforts:

"Because its an unwinnable fight. Heck, most of Arkansas State still doesn't use UL despite the Sun Belt's supposed direction to the contrary. Every now and then we'll use it in press releases, but game staff, athletic department employees use ULL.

Fark 'em, call 'em the Indians.
    This state mod is so pretentious, the absolute worst

Quote Originally Posted by Ragincajun07 View Post
    That's debatble...'theeagleway' is just as bad, if not worse. BTW, that Arky fan is 'chiefsfan' both on the SBC board and here, so just remember that we he slinks to this board. On the Arky board he is 'headscalper' and likes to start threads calling us 'ULaLa.'

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    They had a LaTurd fan mock up a press release saying we hired Art Briles. Lol

No one will hire him after what happened at Baylor, but man would we destroy everyone if he was our HC.
    This is just a perfect example of what we are talking about with that site: a low life pos @ruston scum starts a thread which is nothing but insulting to us, and they allow it to stand. That should've been deleted from the get go, but the mods enjoy seeing us being mocked by idiots from another conference, rather than stand up for their own conference mates. And you can bet they did absolutely nothing to the troll, who is free to continue to do exactly what he wants as often as he wants. Sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    This is just a perfect example of what we are talking about with that site: a low life pos @ruston scum starts a thread which is nothing but insulting to us, and they allow it to stand. That should've been deleted from the get go, but the mods enjoy seeing us being mocked by idiots from another conference, rather than stand up for their own conference mates. And you can bet they did absolutely nothing to the troll, who is free to continue to do exactly what he wants as often as he wants. Sickening.
    No, they killed that thread after the 1st post....but that doesn't excuse the fact that we are not given any respect in spite of the fact that the Sunbelt Conference has accepted our athletic branding as Louisiana. That in turn ESPN has accepted our athletic branding as Louisiana. The argument that "it's not the name of your school" is unadulterated horse manure. No one's branding in athletics is the exact name of the school. Because of this I'm not going to waste my time on that fan site any longer and perhaps we should all do the same....jmo

Our turn is coming guys.....

Why on earth would any of you expect to be treated with respect on a SBC board...when everyone here (rightfully) craps all over the same SBC at every opportunity on this site?...don't dog curse the conference members bc you don't want any future ties to them...yet expect those same schools to cater to our every wish.

Come on man...

http://csnbbs.com/thread-835483.html

Yeah, and you probably believe that I work for lus fiber, or that he could get me (or whoever else he's banning) super DUPER fired, even if I did.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Why on earth would any of you expect to be treated with respect on a SBC board...when everyone here (rightfully) craps all over the same SBC at every opportunity on this site?...don't dog curse the conference members bc you don't want any future ties to them...yet expect those same schools to cater to our every wish.
    Every wish? Please...on this one issue....yes..the Conference and major sports media both TV and print have officially accepted our branding.....this fan board has not....that isn't "every wish" and I'm not going back over there to grab my ankles and state " here you go boys, do me again". And yes, I want this Universities Athletic Dept. To strive for excellence to the point that we can move up and move on.

That's debatble...'theeagleway' is just as bad, if not worse. BTW, that Arky fan is 'chiefsfan' both on the SBC board and here, so just remember that we he slinks to this board. On the Arky board he is 'headscalper' and likes to start threads calling us 'ULaLa.'
    Not worth my time. When the height of your social development is the Wal-Mart parking lot, a verifiable lack of self worth and lashing out seems understandable. The interesting thing is that A-State has been at or near the top of the belt for a while. You might expect that would give them a sense of stability, and yet all we see is insecure jealousy. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Not 'everyone' here craps on the SBC. Wishing we were in a better place is not necessarily crapping on anyone.

It's in the interest of any Conference, if it wants to grow and prosper, for every program to achieve excellence. It's also in the best interest of the Conference to allow every program to brand themselves in the best way to promote themselves. The Conference has done that. This Sun Belt fan board has not. They have the right to act exactly as they are acting. I have the right to ignore them and not visit the site.

Do I need to go in there and wreck shop?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Do I need to go in there and wreck shop?
    Lol......

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast