Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Sunbelt Board

Default Re: Sunbelt Board

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    It even goes well with these helmets

I'm sorry but that's garbage. It's still. You need something simple anyone can replicate.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    we need to send our secret weapon cajunhawk to that site. Espionage will reign!!!
    Hawk's been there, done that. And got banned. Twice, if I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    They not only didn't delete it, TEW put "troll thread" in the title to make sure everyone would take note of it. What possible good does that thread do for the site other than provoking the few Cajun fans who still bother to post there or read the site? And rest assured that at least one of those mods is over here reading this thread, so they're aware of our disgust.

Now, contrast that to the thread titled "A question of Texas State - San Marcos fans" that was deleted (because the mod "knew" where it was going) from the site even though it wasn't trollish and Texas State fans were calmly responding to the original poster.
    What, you didn't like the explanation I gave them as to why Cajun fans don't post on their site? I got a couple of positive responses from others.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    What, you didn't like the explanation I gave them as to why Cajun fans don't post on their site? I got a couple of positive responses from others.
    I thought your post was fantastic, and spot on. Thanks for being our voice.

The next time someone asks why Cajun fans don't post there (and we know it will), and they start using are the usual lame reasons why, you need to repost it.

Green dot for you. Oh wait.....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    Your explanation was very good. The disgust I mention is that they intentionally left the troll thread, started by a neckster, there for all to see. You posted in a different thread.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    Hawk's been there, done that. And got banned. Twice, if I recall.
    Two temporary, one perm. The place is toxic...too toxic for me. That's saying something.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Two temporary, one perm. The place is toxic...too toxic for me. That's saying something.
    We have found Hawks kryptonite

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8