Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Will Hudspeth benefit from lifting of NCAA restrictions?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Will Hudspeth benefit from lifting of NCAA restrictions?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    If that's water under the bridge, so is all the contract talk about fans wanting Hud to get paid -- And now their being blamed for supporting a bad contract. What's done is done. Time to focus on the here and now. In all things.

And right now, we need a fresh start.
    I agree, if and when he is fired it is for failing to live up to the promised potential.

Less than that even, failing to maintain the status quo of the contract.

Less than that even, backsliding to a production level prior to his hiring.

You are correct, the fact that fans once supported the contract is irrelevant to the issues at hand.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Will Hudspeth benefit from lifting of NCAA restrictions?

I don't think his schmedium shirts can handle it if he benefits from that lift.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post

Ha, yes, we've seen enough lifting by Hudspeth.

Blog Entries

Nope. Not going to help. Funny how our talent nose dived after BUstles men left and Saunders left too. Coincidence? I think not.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

For whatever lifting of sanctions helps Hud... it would help a replacement head coach even more. I fear that regardless of what Hud brought directly or indirectly upon himself... he's lost the UL fan base to an extent that may not warrant taking the risk of keeping him... in hopes winning "might" occur... and "might" bring back fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post

Funny jokes from someone who insists on wearing a thong despite the way it makes people want to puke.

In regards to the locker room incident each passing day brings the involved players closer to vindication. They were clearly more politically astute than some donors and many fans. FDT! Hud's owed an apology on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    In regards to the locker room incident each passing day brings the involved players closer to vindication. They were clearly more politically astute than some donors and many fans. FDT! Hud's owed an apology on this one.
    Then maybe the football program should only ask for donations from left wingers. Let's see how well Hud's salary and facilities are funded then.

And for what it's worth, I think the whole video thing was blown way out of proportion and given too much attention. But your suggestion that apologies are owed is just as stupid as all the attention-_____ articles Tim Buckley wrote on the matter.

Blog Entries

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😴😴😴😴

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Then maybe the football program should only ask for donations from left wingers. Let's see how well Hud's salary and facilities are funded then.
    Stop feeding the troll.

Considering the fact that the locker room that they pulled that stunt in is funded by donors, most of which are conservative, I would say you swing and miss.

Well that would be impossible because the only money they have to spend is our money...

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Has anyone seen our current recruiting class it's ranked below 20 FCS school
    And giving HUD one more year, with full limit of scholarships is just more opportunities to take high risk chances and miss on MORE recruits.

And for what it's worth, I think the whole video thing was blown way out of proportion and given too much attention. But your suggestion that apologies are owed is just as stupid as all the attention-_____ articles Tim Buckley wrote on the matter.
    Then let them get their way. Field a team that shares their political beliefs...The "outrage" over the incident, it being cited as a failing on Hud's part, anger at his defense of athletes, and him ever apologizing at all is what's stupid. It doesn't belong anywhere in current argument. I won't join you in pulling against UL or belittling fans that continue to hope for success for our current team and student athletes. Hope we pull off an upset on saturday. Hope Hud gets another year to turn things around. If not then we move on. That said we can just disagree but I am not the only one who shares these beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    All of that, PLUS he has lost the fan base. Dwindling attendance and apathy towards the program are also critical factors in this.
    I think this is much more a factor than W/L record.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Considering the fact that the locker room that they pulled that stunt in is funded by donors, most of which are conservative, I would say you swing and miss.
    Then give them what they want. Field a team of young conservatives. These democrat athletes have crippled UL athletics long enough. The "stunt" they pulled is called freedom.FDT!

Then give them what they want. Field a team of young conservatives. These democrat athletes have crippled UL athletics long enough. The "stunt" they pulled is called freedom.FDT!
    A world class moron.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

Almost correct.

Doing what they did at homeboy's house is their problem.

It becomes our problem when they do it on state property, paid for by us.

No one said the team had to have the same political beliefs, and I'm fine with their expression of freedom.

I'm not fine that such a video got out. I'm not fine all the attention Buckley gave it to sell papers. And I'm not fine with the way Hud reacted in insulting his biggest donors.

And my point is your suggestion of an apology being owed to Hud by said donors is moronic.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    A world class moron.
    Yes, Trump is, and the players warned us in the video. They are being vindicated every day. FDT!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast