Thread: Mark Hudspeth Press Conference - November 27, 2017

Ragin' Cajuns Mark Hudspeth Press Conference - November 27, 2017

Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns football coach Mark Hudspeth met with the media on Monday, Nov. 27, as the Ragin' Cajuns prepare for their regular-season finale on Saturday at Appalachian State.

The rest of the story

LOUISIANA AC

Default Re: Mark Hudspeth Press Conference - November 27, 2017

OH, MAN!!!!! I thought this was the big goodby, the adios, the dos-vidonia baby, see you later alligator speech....#$%@#%#!%

Man, CYA! Next year, blah blah blah, more next year, blah blah blah..........

Blog Entries

Me HUDSPETH!! SCHMEDIUM RULES !!! I got 1 million reasons why lol Ya ll are peasants

Foote just brought up that at his presser yesterday, HUD brought up the fact that
    the NCAA sanctions end next month--I'm guessing to start making a case to keep
    his job.....
    I don't remember how "handcuffed" we've been in regards to scholarships--How much
    of a difference would it make, given HUD's recent record in evaluating talent??

Quote Originally Posted by barisaxman View Post
    Foote just brought up that at his presser yesterday, HUD brought up the fact that
    the NCAA sanctions end next month--I'm guessing to start making a case to keep
    his job.....
    I don't remember how "handcuffed" we've been in regards to scholarships--How much
    of a difference would it make, given HUD's recent record in evaluating talent??
    I expect a ton of JUCOS on our roster next year...he will need talent available yesterday...