_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnt Roux: Sanders Departs

Default Re: DJ Sanders transfer rumor

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    No granted a full release
    I like that the coach feels so strong about his ability to get top players to come here, that he will give full release, even when the school don't have to.

To me in this situation all the players who transfer are Benidict Arnold! I agree with the saying "you can't let inmates run the prison" .... just because loteif according to the media and school did something wrong how can a player of good conscience stick up for that behavior? This issue shows a players true character and the fact that DJ is leaving I would tell her I can't wait to see her on the softball field because we will do everything to crush your new teams face in and make you regret that decision.....it is sad and it gets me fired up! I hope Glasco succeeds and I hope we get a chance to ply against those players who are transferring and crush them on the field... that would be vindicating... they made a commitment and should be held to that standard.... get ready because it will be a rough few years for softball. Geaux cajuns!!! P.S. football is hot garbage too lol!

At least she is transferring to the west coast. That way she will truly be out of sight and out of mind once the season starts.

If a player goes to a school because of the coach, why doesn't it make sense that they wouldn't at least consider leaving if there is a coaching change. I don't have a problem with it. If she isn't commited to UL, them she could be a distraction to the team. Let her go and wish her luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    If a player goes to a school because of the coach, why doesn't it make sense that they wouldn't at least consider leaving if there is a coaching change. I don't have a problem with it. If she isn't commited to UL, them she could be a distraction to the team. Let her go and wish her luck.
    Perhaps after meeting with Glasco they both decided it wouldn't be a good fit. Even if not, I'm not mad at her. It's a tough situation and who knows what advice she has been given and from whom. I do find it hard to believe that a program like Oregon has a roster spot available for her or an opening at SS at this point of the season.

RaginScotsman is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

So that's DJ and I'm assuming KJT? Who else?

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Perhaps after meeting with Glasco they both decided it wouldn't be a good fit. Even if not, I'm not mad at her. It's a tough situation and who knows what advice she has been given and from whom. I do find it hard to believe that a program like Oregon has a roster spot available for her or an opening at SS at this point of the season.
    You make a roster spot for someone of her caliber...and a starting spot... if Alex Bregmann had wanted to transfer here while he was in college...we'd a found a spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    According to the article, they have a need for a shortstop, so likely she'll start.....

http://www.justinsworldofsoftball.co...sfer-to-oregon

Rumor I heard was Lotief was going to accept a position on the Oregon staff. I didn't give it much thought but maybe that's the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    Rumor I heard was Lotief was going to accept a position on the Oregon staff. I didn't give it much thought but maybe that's the connection.
    WHAT?????????

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    Does that mean he may be trying to take cover and "duck" out of town?

See article on page 30 of the latest LaLouisiane. Poor timing to say the least.

So there was another besides DJ?

Good luck DJ.

Hope you don't end up regretting this decision because it will bother you for a very long time.

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Good luck DJ. You represented our university with class on the field, in the classroom, and behind the podium while here and i wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

What a loser going gets tough she leaves .. shows her true character

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    See article on page 30 of the latest LaLouisiane. Poor timing to say the least.
    Yup. Read it tonight, pure BS now on her part. Pride precedes the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    To me in this situation all the players who transfer are Benidict Arnold! I agree with the saying "you can't let inmates run the prison" .... just because loteif according to the media and school did something wrong how can a player of good conscience stick up for that behavior? This issue shows a players true character and the fact that DJ is leaving I would tell her I can't wait to see her on the softball field because we will do everything to crush your new teams face in and make you regret that decision.....it is sad and it gets me fired up! I hope Glasco succeeds and I hope we get a chance to ply against those players who are transferring and crush them on the field... that would be vindicating... they made a commitment and should be held to that standard.... get ready because it will be a rough few years for softball. Geaux cajuns!!! P.S. football is hot garbage too lol!
    This is where I strongly disagree with you If Mike was as bad as the University say he was then each and everyone of the young ladies are victims. With that said why would you want to hold a victim hostage in a place where she was victimized. To call these young ladies names because of their decision make you a bad person for lack of words in my opinion The program will survive any player that transfer I wish them the best of luck I will not hold ill feeling towards them if we do then we are no better the what the school has made Mike out to be whether he deserved it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    What a loser going gets tough she leaves .. shows her true character
    Nope show that you are the loser my friend would call this young lady names because she wants to take her talents else where that is her right. Fans like you if you are a fan give this University a bad name. I wish her and anyone who leave the best it wont stop me from attending the games and rooting for the softball team.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast