Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 227

Thread: Final: Louisiana 24, Georgia Southern 34

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,480

    Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

    One of the worst teams in the country lost to one of the worst teams in the country. FFS


  2. #182
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    636

    Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

    Most of our goals are still ahead of us.


  3. #183
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

    Good Game Cajuns.

    GATA


  4. #184
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,692

    Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

    We keep this guy one more second and you will witness the demise of Cajun football.


  5. #185
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,306

    Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

    This whole entire game is a summary of the state of our football program. Everything this staff has asked for, we have given to them. We gave them fan support, we increased RCAF donations, and we supported a salary increase for this entire coaching staff. And what do we get in return? This pile of dookey that we all saw on the field today. It was embarrassing, it was disgraceful, and it is unacceptable.

    I'm sure one of Hud's grad assistants will probably lurk here and read this, but here is what I say to you. You represent all of us with the uniform that you wear, and you took a giant turd on it with a 34-24 score to a 1-9 team with an interim coach. I have nothing else to add. What I saw on the field today was putrid.


  6. #186
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Call was actually running into the kicker
    Roughing.

  7. #187
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,692

    Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    Good Game Cajuns.

    GATA
    Appreciate it dude. Merry Christmas!

    Z

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    lafayette LA
    Posts
    3,598

    Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    We keep this guy one more second and you will be witnessing the demise of Cajun football.
    You rang?

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    636

    Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

    They DID beat South Al, which beat...


  10. #190
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    Good Game Cajuns.

    GATA
    LOL congrats.

  11. #191
    RaginScotsman's Avatar
    RaginScotsman is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    This whole entire game is a summary of the state of our football program. Everything this staff has asked for, we have given to them. We gave them fan support, we increased RCAF donations, and we supported a salary increase for this entire coaching staff. And what do we get in return? This pile of dookey that we all saw on the field today. It was embarrassing, it was disgraceful, and it is unacceptable.

    I'm sure one of Hud's grad assistants will probably lurk here and read this, but here is what I say to you. You represent all of us with the uniform that you wear, and you took a giant turd on it with a 34-24 score to a 1-9 team with an interim coach. I have nothing else to add. What I saw on the field today was putrid.
    Agreed.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    432

    Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

    C'mon Administration. Bite the bullet, tell Ex- Coach Hud it's over. Let's have a sense of urgency. Do it now.


  13. #193
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,692

    Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

    Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    You rang?
    The man... now we have Fossil reincarnated! TJoe will never pull the trigger

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    636

    Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

    I feel sorry for App St next week.


  15. #195
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,835

    Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

    Disgusting effort, maybe this will make the administration make a move. I appreciate the gains made the 1st 4 years, but this is sickening. Time to make a logical move and change the staff.


  16. #196

    Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

    get hud out there asap


  17. #197
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    8,676
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

    Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Disgusting effort, maybe this will make the administration make a move. I appreciate the gains made the 1st 4 years, but this is sickening. Time to make a logical move and change the staff.
    You sure Fish? We still have one more game to win and qualify for a bowl game. 😎

  18. #198
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    636

    Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

    We just ran into a buzzsaw tonight. You sometimes just have to tip your that to the other guy.

    I wish the same thing all of you are wishing, but it ain't gonna happen even if we go into Boone and they hang 70 on us.


  19. #199
    RaginScotsman's Avatar
    RaginScotsman is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,450

    Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

    What's the GSU coach doing in the offseason? He's 2-0 right?


  20. #200
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    13,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    You rang?
    Hahahahahahahaha

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •