Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Glasco elated over his future at UL

Blog Entries

Default Re: Glasco elated over his future at UL

Just win baby, and we will forget about the ugly offseason real fast. Can't wait for some softball. GEAUX CAJUNS

coach glasco's reputation is starting to pay dividends. a friends daughter, has been contacted by coach glasco and she gave Louisiana a verbal committment. i saw her play a few games in summer ball when she was a sophomore and she was blasting hr's midway up the outfield bleachers. i was told that the opponents were quality teams. i was amazed at her power for her age. the future is bright my friends.

Blog Entries

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by raginrayne View Post
    coach glasco's reputation is starting to pay dividends. a friends daughter, has been contacted by coach glasco and she gave Louisiana a verbal committment. i saw her play a few games in summer ball when she was a sophomore and she was blasting hr's midway up the outfield bleachers. i was told that the opponents were quality teams. i was amazed at her power for her age. the future is bright my friends.
    After listening to Coach Guthrie and Coach Foster on the 1420am radio interview I feel very confident in this coaching staff...Give these guys some time and this team will be great...We are in good hands folks the times have change and it is for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    After listening to Coach Guthrie and Coach Foster on the 1420am radio interview I feel very confident in this coaching staff...Give these guys some time and this team will be great...We are in good hands folks the times have change and it is for the better.
    The thing I like about Glasco? He's not confident in HIM. He's confident in THEM. Listen to his coaches talk. "I like coaching for Gerry because if he puts you in charge of defense, he doesn't meddle. You're in charge of the defense."

Put people around you that you trust and oversee the thing without micromanaging.

I have no doubt this group will be very successful here.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's no drop-off at all this year.

Also, "We took a team that we thought didn't have much of a chance (the ScrapYard Dawgs) and won the championship."

These cats expect to win in (edit) 2018.

Also talked about "with the things we have planned," not worried about the short time between practice starting and games getting underway. These dudes and dudettes are on point.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    The thing I like about Glasco? He's not confident in HIM. He's confident in THEM. Listen to his coaches talk. "I like coaching for Gerry because if he puts you in charge of defense, he doesn't meddle. You're in charge of the defense."

Put people around you that you trust and oversee the thing without micromanaging.

Also, "We took a team that we thought didn't have much of a chance (the ScrapYard Dawgs) and won the championship."

Also talked about "with the things we have planned," not worried about the short time between practice starting and games getting underway. These dudes and dudettes are on point.
    No doubt these guys are the real deal.

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post

Gives you a little more leeway when you have Monica Abbot as your pitcher.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Gives you a little more leeway when you have Monica Abbot as your pitcher.
    True.

Great article. As upset as I was at all the changes taking place, I'm now just as excited about the potential Coach G and his staff bring. I was worried about a drop off in the program because these coaches had no personal investment to this university, but now, its just the opposite. Now I believe this coaching staff may have what it takes to get this program to the promise land.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2