Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Game Night: Louisiana vs. Louisiana College

VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Game Night: Louisiana vs. Louisiana College

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    You do need to try to field a home court schedule do you not?
    Not with my money, if Bigfish is going to schedule D2-3 teams or D1 teams with RPIs over 200. We have enough of those in conference. I would rather not have a single home game ooc than play the home schedule we have this year.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Not with my money, if Bigfish is going to schedule D2-3 teams or D1 teams with RPIs over 200. We have enough of those in conference. I would rather not have a single home game ooc than play the home schedule we have this year.
    I'm sure recruits would love that... hey come play here...millions were just dumped into your "home"...but we'll only play there when we're forced to.

VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    I'm sure recruits would love that... hey come play here...millions were just dumped into your "home"...but we'll only play there when we're forced to.
    Better than .. hey, come play here... I promise to schedule only crappy teams at home; you'll never get to play a quality ooc opponent in front of a home crowd.

Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Better than .. hey, come play here... I promise to schedule only crappy teams at home; you'll never get to play a quality ooc opponent in front of a home crowd.
    Impact on class time is one reason that a complete road non conference schedule will not be allowed here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4