Thread: Time Frame

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Time Frame

Any schedule of time to hire a coach.....the quicker the better but only for the right person but that is asking a bunch......have ant interviews been set up yet???

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Time Frame

I'm sure we will have a hire within the next 3-4 weeks. They will have to find some loyal supporters of Cajun softball and not Lotief cultist. See what kind of package we can put together to ensure we are more competitive than any G5 program and comparable with most P5 programs all the while not having to drastically increase Robe's salary as well (equity and all).

There are a few good coaches out there that I'm sure we could have serious talks with. I'd take JMU's softball and football coaches. Lol

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I'm sure we will have a hire within the next 3-4 weeks. They will have to find some loyal supporters of Cajun softball and not Lotief cultist. See what kind of package we can put together to ensure we are more competitive than any G5 program and comparable with most P5 programs all the while not having to drastically increase Robe's salary as well (equity and all).

There are a few good coaches out there that I'm sure we could have serious talks with. I'd take JMU's softball and football coaches. Lol
    If you're talking about Mickey Dean, he signed with Auburn for $200+ per year after they showed Clint Myers the door.

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    If you're talking about Mickey Dean, he signed with Auburn for $200+ per year after they showed Clint Myers the door.
    Dean must have been a dog catcher for $200+/year.....

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    ....I am not familiar with the money's
    Allowed in SB for head coaches.....think FB tops at $250k....also extras such as bonuses and annuities....anybody got some input???

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Sorry, forgot the K.

LSU's softball coach got a $100,000 raise to $345,000 a year for 4 years recently.

We should pay .5 mil or pay 50k; do or do not. Stop with the belief that you will now compete with what you we were paying lotief. Just stop it you idiots.

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I was. Posted in another thread that I saw he was hired away.

Seems too late? There isnt as big a group of unemployed softball coaches working at networks like in football and basketball, or are there?

Speaking of auburn, seems they are having trouble in multiple sports. But swept under the rug swiftly..... Amy chance the actions of the multiple myers lead to sanctions at auburn or az state?

VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Speaking of auburn, seems they are having trouble in multiple sports. But swept under the rug swiftly..... Amy chance the actions of the multiple myers lead to sanctions at auburn or az state?
    I would say the odds on that are about as good as the odds on you making a post here that is relevant to UL.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    I would say the odds on that are about as good as the odds on you making a post here that is relevant to UL.
    Where was UL mentioned in the post i was replying too? Or in your response?

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Ha.
    Here we go..google alert at it again...... How about a roll call of who was at the az state super regional when they hosted the cajuns?

If we have a losing season and the staff stays another year, I can only imagine that season ticket sales will be even lower for 2018.