Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 166

Thread: Baseball season tickets and reseating

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,907

    Default Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Our group is staying in section A(102). I've sat in the grandstand quite a few times and it's just a "different" viewing experience as compared to Section A.
    They should honor tradition and change "section 102" to "section A."

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,907

    Default Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunConnection View Post
    I went today and moved my seating to get some friends with me . No problem
    I have bleacher seats also but forgot to ask if that will be handled the same way. any one know.

    thanks
    Yes... Bleachers will undergo same process with opportunity to move based on RCAF rank. Otherwise, you keep what you have.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,894

    Default Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    They should honor tradition and change "section 102" to "section A."
    Yes. I've that same thing a thousand times: you don't have to change any other section name...just make that one section "A."

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Youngsville, La.
    Posts
    898

    Default Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

    Thanks


  5. #85
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,117

    UL Baseball Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Our group is staying in section A(102). I've sat in the grandstand quite a few times and it's just a "different" viewing experience as compared to Section A.
    Those are great viewing and game experience. I simply cannot handle the sun and heat of May.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Youngsville, LA
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    $500 for the year. Not sure if this would include SBC Tourney and potential post-season play.
    No. Any post season play is additional and separate.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,907

    Default Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

    Quote Originally Posted by stpacronym View Post
    No. Any post season play is additional and separate.
    Of course - just to clarify for everyone else... we are talking about the stadium club passes. Do you know for certain that the $500 wouldn't cover the SBC Tourney and post-season?

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Of course - just to clarify for everyone else... we are talking about the stadium club passes. Do you know for certain that the $500 wouldn't cover the SBC Tourney and post-season?
    Why would the regular pay cover regionals etc? Really? You don't expect to pay extra for postseason club and suites??

  9. #89
    basinbear's Avatar
    basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri City, TX.
    Posts
    5,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Got my call at noon today. Desided to also get the stadium club. Mrs ExPRESS Christmas 🎄 gift to me.
    Same here partner.....great seats and 2 stadium club passes....that's our Christmas gift to each other....

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Well, I prefer upper, but if I can get my 3 anywhere in 106 or 107 I'll be happy. Since I am not going until Thursday the best I can hope for is to be pleasantly surprised, because I am not very hopeful. What's gonna hurt is to see all those seats being empty for most if not all of the season.
    I was scheduled at 3:20 today. Got 2 seats in 106, Row 10. Pretty good seats. But there were only a very small few left in 106, 107, and 108. 109 & 110 had plenty left, but of course the sun is more prevelent there. If sun doesn't bother you, there are some great seats in 109!!

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    562

    Default Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Got my call at noon today. Desided to also get the stadium club. Mrs ExPRESS Christmas 🎄 gift to me.
    Let me be the first to wish you and Bear and the 2 better halves, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

  12. #92
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,117

    Default Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

    Back at U and Basin.


  13. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    337
    Posts
    4,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    How much was stadium club pass?
    I guess I need to call about that. My seats downstairs don't get an appointment.

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Why would the regular pay cover regionals etc? Really? You don't expect to pay extra for postseason club and suites??
    Im not saying I wouldn't mind paying extra... I just don't know a definitive answer. They MAY have included SBC Tourney as a perk? How does stadium club work in softball for conference tournaments and pre-season?

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    I guess I need to call about that. My seats downstairs don't get an appointment.
    Stadium Club will be offered based on RCAF rank with limit equal to number of season tickets held...

  16. #96
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,733

    Default Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Stadium Club will be offered based on RCAF rank with limit equal to number of season tickets held...
    ........stadium club is $500 per....correct???

  17. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,907

    Default Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ........stadium club is $500 per....correct???
    Yes.

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,907

    Default Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Why would the regular pay cover regionals etc? Really? You don't expect to pay extra for postseason club and suites??
    Confirmed with a good source. The stadium club price of $500 is planned to include SBC Tourney and would include post-season regional/supers.

    As far as suites - I'm sure they would have to purchase the tickets - like everybody else. But, they already paid their premium lease fee over the agreed time commitment.

  19. #99
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,117

    Default Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Confirmed with a good source. The stadium club price of $500 is planned to include SBC Tourney and would include post-season regional/supers.

    As far as suites - I'm sure they would have to purchase the tickets - like everybody else. But, they already paid their premium lease fee over the agreed time commitment.
    This would be consistent with Super Dome suite leases. You own the suite 365 days a year, but must buy individual event tickets to attend.

  20. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    496

    Default Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

    Any word on the RCAF Annual Fund minimum donation for grandstand seating?? What about parking...hopefully it's better than last season. Non parking pass lot was closer than pass lot


Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •