Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Who are we?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    530

    Default Re: Who are we?

    I don't think this will even be a topic of discussion in two weeks.


  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    406

    Default Re: Who are we?

    Who are we? It's a good question to ask.
    - A head coach that's peaked, has run his course, now overstaying his welcome.
    - A fan base disenchanted with coaching leadership, but hungry for the getting to next level.
    -A football program in danger of becoming a perennial .500 club in a lowly conference.

    Sure NOLA is always fun and will be nice publicity to make it again. Regardless a change in coaching leadership is needed at year end or we'll continue being stuck in the middle.


  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    8,239

    Default Re: Who are we?

    Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    I'll bet you any amount of money you want that if we go to New Orleans at 6-6 we will not have 45,000 Cajun fans there.
    Not a chance

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    30,000? LMFAO
    Would be lucky to get 10k this year. Any other bowl and there would be no more than 200 Cajun fans. Guaranteed

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: Who are we?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    4 games left and if we win the 2 at home we go bowling for an incredible 6 times in 7 years....losses to A and M where we were winning at half, Tulsa where we scored 42 points, Ark St who has only lost to Neb and a very good SMU, Monroe with the 2pt nada.......as always things could crash down or really brighten up......so Tulane, tech, and some on here want to fire it's coaches and I guess other schools have more different direction.......anyway I really want to go back to New Orleans..... BTW I would love to recruit kids and in passing talk about our schedule and how our team, school, and fans love our ANNUAL trip to NO to play in the Dome where we have had 45K Cajun fans present......T-Bine you have that photo?.....let's go do this!!!
    Ain't nothing to be proud of going to a bowl at 6-6. NCAA should require at least a winning record.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    Posts
    2,574

    Default Re: Who are we?

    So we've come to this. Getting pumped up at the prospect of going to a bowl at 6-6.

    We are back to the Bustle years, I suppose, where we were just starving for any bowl game to take our 6-6 team. We should get ____ed and outraged again if Indy Bowl invites some Michigan team instead of us!


  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    12,972

    Default Re: Who are we?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Who are we? It's a good question to ask.
    - A head coach that's peaked, has run his course, now overstaying his welcome.
    - A fan base disenchanted with coaching leadership, but hungry for the getting to next level.
    -A football program in danger of becoming a perennial .500 club in a lowly conference.

    Sure NOLA is always fun and will be nice publicity to make it again. Regardless a change in coaching leadership is needed at year end or we'll continue being stuck in the middle.
    And if this admin doesn't get off it's AZZ and make a move NOW, that hunger will turn into apathy; just like it did the last two times. I'm telling you guys, we are in a very dangerous place with our football program right now. Maggard and TJoe better recognize it and not repeat mistakes of the past.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.
    Posts
    5,808

    Default Re: Who are we?

    Let's see.

    A noon kickoff to watch us run the faux zone readin', wildcattin', QB drawin', 50/50 ball throwin', FB sweepin', Houston Nuttin', high schoolin', sMedium shirt wearin', broken play runnin' joke of an offense we have against UAB?



  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    8,239

    Default Re: Who are we?

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Let's see.

    A noon kickoff to watch us run the faux zone readin', wildcattin', QB drawin', 50/50 ball throwin', FB sweepin', Houston Nuttin', high schoolin', sMedium shirt wearin', broken play runnin' joke of an offense we have against UAB?


    That's pretty funny actually.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    VA Beach, VA
    Posts
    3,921

    Default Re: Who are we?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    So we've come to this. Getting pumped up at the prospect of going to a bowl at 6-6.

    We are back to the Bustle years, I suppose, where we were just starving for any bowl game to take our 6-6 team. We should get ____ed and outraged again if Indy Bowl invites some Michigan team instead of us!
    Looks like you are speaking to wrong audience....https://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...r-dec-2-110717

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,154

    Default Re: Who are we?

    Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Looks like you are speaking to wrong audience....https://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...r-dec-2-110717
    They would have been granted a bowl at 5 wins if they did not play that game LMAO

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,954

    Default Re: Who are we?

    I am excited about the future, this team is very young, especially offensively. Freshman QB RBs and TE most WRs are sophomores 2 guards and the center are sophomores. The next few years are looking very bright for hud and hall.


  13. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    Posts
    2,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I am excited about the future, this team is very young, especially offensively. Freshman QB RBs and TE most WRs are sophomores 2 guards are sophomores. The next few years are looking very bright for hud and hall.
    That's what I'm talking about! The HUD Pain Train is going to be rolling next season!

  14. #34
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,692

    Default Re: Who are we?

    I use to love the split back with some veer but loved the counter and counter option off of it.....checking zone read discussions, everybody is trying to get back to the backside even with the onside advantage......it started out with just the QB reading the backside end but now the read can be any defender......2guys coming backside with the read fake strong would be pretty good with T R and E M and Double L!!!


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •