Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Hud pulls Levi Lewis' redshirt, Lewis pulls out a win.

Default Re: Hud pulls Levi Lewis' redshirt, Lewis pulls out a win.

I have never seen a good player not start at UL. We are a bottom 1/3 FCS team. Good players play often and early. I also can't recall a player leaving UL and being an impact player elsewhere. Dion Ray may be the first player at UL to sit the bench when he could be an impactful player at another position. It is probably partially HUDs fault, but Davis and Nunez are not impactful D1 players.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    I hope to see our Cajuns win out, win the bowl game, and then wish Hud well in his future endeavors.
    If that happens, you will be wishing Hud well in his current role. You guys who think it is possible for the team to do well and Hud to be let go are living in an alternate reality. If you really want a new coach, you guys need to start pulling against the team. More losses is the only way that happens. Of course some type of inappropriate action changes things but I don't expect that to occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    If that happens, you will be wishing Hud well in his current role. You guys who think it is possible for the team to do well and Hud to be let go are living in an alternate reality. If you really want a new coach, you guys need to start pulling against the team. More losses is the only way that happens. Of course some type of inappropriate action changes things but I don't expect that to occur.
    I cannot pull against the Cajuns, it's simply impossible.

I don't think it's likely that the team can perform as I mentioned AND Hud is let go at the end of the season, but I also don't know much about Maggard and how quickly he wishes to put his mark on the athletic department. In my humble view, Hud's peaked, peaked a long time ago. I hope Maggard sees it the same.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    I cannot pull against the Cajuns, it's simply impossible.

I don't think it's likely that the team can perform as I mentioned AND Hud is let go at the end of the season, but I also don't know much about Maggard and how quickly he wishes to put his mark on the athletic department. In my humble view, Hud's peaked, peaked a long time ago. I hope Maggard sees it the same.
    Hud has been exposed. No matter if he wins out and 14/0 next year. He's peaked.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Can he peak every year in your scenario? I think I'd be good with that.

I'm pretty sure if he went 14-0 next year THAT would be is peak

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: Hud pulls Levi Lewis' redshirt, Lewis pulls out a win.

The peaking I was referring to isn't his record, but his desirability. One of the original posts suggest he'd get plucked up if he won out including Ole Miss. IMO Hud's been a wallflower too long.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

The peaking I was referring to isn't his record, but his desirability. One of the original posts suggest he'd get plucked up if he won out including Ole Miss. IMO Hud's been a wallflower too long.
    There may be some truth in that post. For Hud to be attractive to other universities, we probably need to have 3 more consecutive winning seasons and one of those likely needs to be special.

If Hud somehow caught fire and had a dream season next year, no amount of dislike from people on here would cause him to lose his job. I have come to expect regardless of the results, he will be the coach in 2018. I am not thrilled about it, but it is reality.

I also expect that we will be skull drug this weekend like most other games we play against P5 teams. I hope it does not happen, but I have a feeling that it will. I also predict that LL will find out some unfortunate realities about college football. I am one who still wishes he could have had a year in the system before being thrown to the wolves, or at least rebels. He seemed to be very talented, but I just do not think he will be ready to play an SEC team this weekend.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    If Hud somehow caught fire and had a dream season next year, no amount of dislike from people on here would cause him to lose his job. I have come to expect regardless of the results, he will be the coach in 2018. I am not thrilled about it, but it is reality.

I also expect that we will be skull drug this weekend like most other games we play against P5 teams. I hope it does not happen, but I have a feeling that it will. I also predict that LL will find out some unfortunate realities about college football. I am one who still wishes he could have had a year in the system before being thrown to the wolves, or at least rebels. He seemed to be very talented, but I just do not think he will be ready to play an SEC team this weekend.
    I adopt your sentiments.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5