Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I Support UL Softball

Default Re: I Support UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    John Moon (a/k/a Jay Walker) is the biggest blow hard to ever live. He is nothing but a shill for the university. I have no doubt that the story credited to him on the 1420 website was actually written by UL's SID and they just made him sign his name. Someone please check the records and make sure that he actually buys some season tickets for softball.
    I know a lot of you have issues with Jay, and we've disagreed publicly many times before. But wtf. The guy comes out and supports the damn program (unlike the cowards who are supposed to be "DIE HARD CAJUN SOFTBALL SUPPORTERS" and this jackass trashes him for it? Jay did the SB a solid and echoed a lot of what we've been discussing here. And I'm happy he did. It will go a long way to helping the blinded cultists to stop being childish and keep their tickets. It will also help to bring new fans to the ballpark.

Some of you need to take a step back and realize that people can both plss you off and be on your side from time to time. It's called being a reasonable person. JFC.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I know a lot of you have issues with Jay, and we've disagreed publicly many times before. But wtf. The guy comes out and supports the damn program (unlike the cowards who are supposed to be "DIE HARD CAJUN SOFTBALL SUPPORTERS" and this jackass trashes him for it? Jay did the SB a solid and echoed a lot of what we've been discussing here. And I'm happy he did. It will go a long way to helping the blinded cultists to stop being childish and keep their tickets. It will also help to bring new fans to the ballpark.

Some of you need to take a step back and realize that people can both plss you off and be on your side from time to time. It's called being a reasonable person. JFC.
    Words of wisdom from the most reasonable person in Lafayette. GFY.

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I'm pretty sure Reality Check is a LaTurd fan.

Words of wisdom from the most reasonable person in Lafayette. GFY.
    Says the POS shamelessly backing a woman abuser. SUCK ma Dique.

Says the POS shamelessly backing a woman abuser. SUCK ma Dique.
    Big man. PM me a time and place where we can share a beer and discuss this.

Big man. PM me a time and place where we can share a beer and discuss this.
    Bring your knee pads sugar lips..

Read this shtt and tell me the cult is not real. LMMFAO

Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey! I got a couple of "jerks" myself, but my favorite is "shoulder pokes make a point"

And none of the yellow bellied fallaces leave their name.. Of course they don't.

Don't @ me Bro

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Hey! I got a couple of "jerks" myself, but my favorite is "shoulder pokes make a point"
    Yeah, anyone who claims that shoulder pokes are justifiable in the workplace must've never had a job.

Don't @ me Bro
    Caw, Cat..... that Cat's got a virtual 12"er...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Caw, Cat..... that Cat's got a virtual 12"er...
    It was a fun afternoon..

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I'm pretty sure Reality Check is a LaTurd fan.
    Same here

I think the best case scenario is an in-tact team and unless you had some particular problems at UL, your best option is to stay here. This program has existed for more than 35 years and you'd be pressed to find a more stable one.

I think we are all ready to move on. It doesn't matter what side of the fence you support we don't control anything. I support Mike as a coach he's no longer the coach I'm moving on to the next chapter. Yes I was ____ed and at the time would have sold my tickets for pennies on the dollar. That's called emotions. I do have a problem with Jay's analogy Players do go to a school for coaches. How of these ladies would be here if the Lotiefs didn't reach out or take a chance on them. DJ didn't want to come here until Mike reached out to her yes his name is not on the jersey but his stamp is in her heart. How many kids grow up praying for a chance to go to LSU until Slick Saban calls. I like every die hard fan wish this team stays together and we get a quality coach that takes over this nationally ranked program. But I support these young ladies decision to make their own choice. If this place was as hostile as some say why would you want to continue to live in that hostile environment after being freed. I've seen some say at least the one signing didn't give up on the program. As a dad my daughter would not have signed with UL I would have contacted the University and said we are still interested but we will wait to see who the new coach is before signing a binding document. Heck if some truly feel that the ladies should be proud to wear Louisiana on there uniform no matter the coach then hire me or some recreation coach and see how many top players we get. Nothing we say here will change a thing lets take a step back and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I think we are all ready to move on. It doesn't matter what side of the fence you support we don't control anything. I support Mike as a coach he's no longer the coach I'm moving on to the next chapter. Yes I was ____ed and at the time would have sold my tickets for pennies on the dollar. That's called emotions. I do have a problem with Jay's analogy Players do go to a school for coaches. How of these ladies would be here if the Lotiefs didn't reach out or take a chance on them. DJ didn't want to come here until Mike reached out to her yes his name is not on the jersey but his stamp is in her heart. How many kids grow up praying for a chance to go to LSU until Slick Saban calls. I like every die hard fan wish this team stays together and we get a quality coach that takes over this nationally ranked program. But I support these young ladies decision to make their own choice. If this place was as hostile as some say why would you want to continue to live in that hostile environment after being freed. I've seen some say at least the one signing didn't give up on the program. As a dad my daughter would not have signed with UL I would have contacted the University and said we are still interested but we will wait to see who the new coach is before signing a binding document. Heck if some truly feel that the ladies should be proud to wear Louisiana on there uniform no matter the coach then hire me or some recreation coach and see how many top players we get. Nothing we say here will change a thing lets take a step back and see what happens.
    Instead of "hoping" the team stays together, why don't you cultists SUPPORT the program and encourage them to do so. All this BS about supporting Mike Lotief is only driving a bigger wedge between the players and the program.

For those buying season tickets for the first time, Matt responded to my email (like he always does because he takes pride in his job). Of course we have to wait until after the deadline that was pushed back. They will let us know as soon as we can purchase.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3