Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I Support UL Softball

Default I Support UL Softball

I support UL softball and hope everyone who is capable will also support UL softball this upcoming season.

We have a huge mess on our hands, but the show must go on. I support all Ragin Cajun athletic programs, but softball will get a little more support than usual from me this season. I know some players may transfer, but we will still field a team and they need support now more than ever.

Any player who decides not to transfer has made the decision to be a Ragin Cajun and deserves our support. I am hearing way too many people say, "I want my money back for my softball season tickets" or "No Lotief means no softball for me." If I am hearing it and seeing it online, you can bet the softball players are also seeing/hearing it.

The players have lost their coach, do we want them to feel as if they have also lost their fans? The players deserve the same support they have had in years past. Buy a season ticket or two if you can, attend extra games if you can, every little bit extra helps. How awesome would it be if we set an attendance record this upcoming season? The sooner both players and fans can get past this incident, the better off we will all be. Let's focus on fielding and supporting the best softball team we can in 2018.

GEAUX ALL IN FOR CAJUNS SOFTBALL 2018!!

...and as always, GEAUX CAJUNS!!

Default Re: I Support UL Softball

Let's use this thread to show our support for the upcoming season and new coaching staff.

Please do not post comments about the previous coaching staff in this thread. We have a different thread where that topic is currently being discussed.

Amen, GS!!!! I support the sport, the program and the student athletes.

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

We have our season tickets....

Will be a first time season ticket holder.

Thinking of getting season tickets now and would love to bring my daughters to softball games. We are usually at baseball games, but we will make an effort to attend more softball games.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    I support UL softball and hope everyone who is capable will also support UL softball this upcoming season.

We have a huge mess on our hands, but the show must go on. I support all Ragin Cajun athletic programs, but softball will get a little more support than usual from me this season. I know some players may transfer, but we will still field a team and they need support now more than ever.

Any player who decides not to transfer has made the decision to be a Ragin Cajun and deserves our support. I am hearing way too many people say, "I want my money back for my softball season tickets" or "No Lotief means no softball for me." If I am hearing it and seeing it online, you can bet the softball players are also seeing/hearing it.

The players have lost their coach, do we want them to feel as if they have also lost their fans? The players deserve the same support they have had in years past. Buy a season ticket or two if you can, attend extra games if you can, every little bit extra helps. How awesome would it be if we set an attendance record this upcoming season? The sooner both players and fans can get past this incident, the better off we will all be. Let's focus on fielding and supporting the best softball team we can in 2018.

GEAUX ALL IN FOR CAJUNS SOFTBALL 2018!!

...and as always, GEAUX CAJUNS!!

I've had ST's for over 10 years now and made only a handful of games each year... to support UL athletics... I want the ladies to know I will add two more and endeavor to make every game as a sign of support for THEM

Stay with us.... We will stay with you

Well said, the players need to know we support them whoever their coach will be. So if Lotief is definitely out, the the AD needs to get a coach in place before the Ladies finish their Fall semester. Coach needs to reunite team and assure them we are gonna move forward as a team. Geaux Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Will be a first time season ticket holder.
    Same here.

I support UL softball! The program is bigger than any 1 person. Will be a first time season ticket holder.

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I know it can take time, but I hope they get a at least an interim coach sooner rather than later. As of now, we'll miss almost all of fall ball.

I'm hearing the ETA is 3-4 weeks and someone will be hired as HC.

We lost some season ticket holders and gained new ones last time there was a coaching change. I can see that happening again. For me personally, I'm looking forward to what the future holds for the softball program.

I'm in. Geaux Cajuns!

Won't buy season tickets as I live in Austin, but as always, anytime the team is within 2 hours of me I'm there! I support Ragin Cajuns athletes and teams no matter who the coach is.

Quote Originally Posted by whataburger View Post
    Won't buy season tickets as I live in Austin, but as always, anytime the team is within 2 hours of me I'm there! I support Ragin Cajuns athletes and teams no matter who the coach is.
    You can still buy them, showing your support, and then donate the ones you can't use. Lots of kids would love to go, so you could show your support twice. JS

I absolutely support Cajun softball. They will bounce back fast. Who thought Penn State would be any good for 10 years? Not me.

I will buy a season ticket to support the team. I hope a bunch of the players decide to stay and they have a great season

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I am very proud of all of you......this is our University. Fight with all you have to make sure they do things the right way but also Support it.....Geaux Cajuns....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast