Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Daniella Chavez

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    78

    Default Daniella Chavez

    Why has Daniella Chavez's profile been removed from ragincajuns.com? http://www.ragincajuns.com/mobile/roster.aspx?roster=247&path=softball


  2. #2
    CajunAmos's Avatar
    CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    5,664

    Default Re: Daniella Chavez

    Quote Originally Posted by Diapason View Post
    Why has Daniella Chavez's profile been removed from ragincajuns.com? http://www.ragincajuns.com/mobile/ro...&path=softball
    She left after last year.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    She left after last year.
    Well I know, so I linked to last years roster not this years roster. She isn't listed in last years roster.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Daniella Chavez

    The gomad nomad she better not turn out to be the accuser.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    VA Beach, VA
    Posts
    3,893

    Default Re: Daniella Chavez

    Even i dont have enough tinfoil to scour the old rosters


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Loreauville, LA
    Posts
    2,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AboveAverage View Post
    The gomad nomad she better not turn out to be the accuser.
    Or what? Leave the players alone and let them move on

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Or what? Leave the players alone and let them move on
    Or I will have a hernia from laughing at this whole meltdown.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •