Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Premium Enhancements and Seating Allocation Announced For Russo Park

  1. #1

    Ragin' Cajuns Premium Enhancements and Seating Allocation Announced For Russo Park



    The Ragin' Cajuns Athletics Department has announced premium seating area enhancements to the newly renovated M.L. "Tigue" Moore Field at Russo Park as well as a seating allocation process that will get underway in November.


    The rest of the story

    LOUISIANA AC


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    614

    Default

    What is the "minimum campaign contribution" that they are talking about with the box seats? Would that include the homerun challenge or do they mean rcaf annual fund?


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,471

    Default Re: Premium Enhancements and Seating Allocation Announced For Russo Park

    Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    What is the "minimum campaign contribution" that they are talking about with the box seats? Would that include the homerun challenge or do they mean rcaf annual fund?
    RCAF

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    913

    Default Re: Premium Enhancements and Seating Allocation Announced For Russo Park

    For basketball it's $500 per 2 seats on the floor. I expect to see something similar with the boxes.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    220

    Default Re: Premium Enhancements and Seating Allocation Announced For Russo Park

    I just found out out patio box seats have doubled in price from last season. Anyone have a price per section break down?


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    913

    Default Re: Premium Enhancements and Seating Allocation Announced For Russo Park

    It will depend, if you go to a multi season package it will reduce your price per season. It will be a 3,5 or 7 year commitment. But yes single season tickets have doubled


  7. #7
    cajun4life's Avatar
    cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    It will depend, if you go to a multi season package it will reduce your price per season. It will be a 3,5 or 7 year commitment. But yes single season tickets have doubled
    I think that's actually smart. Encourages a commitment to the program.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    It will depend, if you go to a multi season package it will reduce your price per season. It will be a 3,5 or 7 year commitment. But yes single season tickets have doubled
    What are the prices based on the different year commitments? I have been having tickets in a box since 2003 and the guy who name it is under is not sharing the information for whatever reason.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,202

    Default Tickets

    BTW: anyone have an idea of when the individual baseball tix go on sale? I know several people who are interested in the lsu game. I see the pontiff is available, but nothing at Russo yet.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    15,075

    Default Re: Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    BTW: anyone have an idea of when the individual baseball tix go on sale? I know several people who are interested in the lsu game. I see the pontiff is available, but nothing at Russo yet.
    Are they LSU fans or Louisiana fans?

  11. #11
    DaddyCajun's Avatar
    DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Da Cro
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Colony View Post
    I just found out out patio box seats have doubled in price from last season. Anyone have a price per section break down?
    $355/ seat with 7 year commitment

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,202

    Default Re: Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Are they LSU fans or Louisiana fans?
    Lol. You must not know me very well.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    $355/ seat with 7 year commitment
    Casbon told me $510 for 7 year and $610 year to year.

  14. #14
    Frenchie35's Avatar
    Frenchie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,119

    Default Re: Premium Enhancements and Seating Allocation Announced For Russo Park

    Well just find the guy that mops up the basketball court what the price of tickets are. I seen him walking around the ticket office taking notes.


  15. #15
    DaddyCajun's Avatar
    DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Da Cro
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Colony View Post
    Casbon told me $510 for 7 year and $610 year to year.
    My box is 3rd Base Box 10 yours may be behind home plate

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •